Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 10-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Not a fan of cashing out for a loss but getting to the point where I’ll be taking the money back on Ballycasey and Annamix. The latter especially if he doesn’t get an entry this week.

Energumene needs an entry or I’ll be cashing him in too
Old 10-02-2019, 02:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First one pays for the day already! 6/1! What a ******* mental price, loved how she battled back.

Hopefully a good day for Henry!
Old 10-02-2019, 04:04 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
My desperate Irish picks:

Sinoria 9/2 e/w
Discordantly 9/2 e/w
Lady Writer 8/1 e/w
Riders Onthe Storm 3/1
Solomn Grundy 11/2 e/w
Battle Of Midway 4/1

Not bad for desperate picks.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:44 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers. Had a very good day! Annoyed about Dounikos but oh well have backed him for the National after that.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
6 horses only testing positive. Got to laugh at the clowns saying the festival will be off on Twitter. Veterinary experts

Clowns? I also mentioned it could be in doubt

More horses have now tested Positive, from another yard I might add
Old 10-02-2019, 11:13 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Clowns? I also mentioned it could be in doubt

More horses have now tested Positive, from another yard I might add
4 new horses. From over three thousand swabs... Hardly an epidemic.

The clowns wasn't aimed at you, you just said you thought that it might be in doubt (which is still a very silly statement imo). I've seen idiots on Twitter saying it 100% won't be going ahead, making out like they veterinary experts.

They'll most likely be racing by the end of the week.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
4 new horses. From over three thousand swabs... Hardly an epidemic.

The clowns wasn't aimed at you, you just said you thought that it might be in doubt (which is still a very silly statement imo). I've seen idiots on Twitter saying it 100% won't be going ahead, making out like they veterinary experts.

They'll most likely be racing by the end of the week.
As I had mentioned it I did take it that I was included in the group....

The thing is that the equine flu is so easy to spread, it shut down Aussie racing for ages, although their horses had not been given their jabs!

I can honestly see the Festival being delayed as there is no way the vets will allow racing to start without a period of no positive tests....

I hope you are right and I hope it isnt delayed but its entirely possible
Old 11-02-2019, 10:46 AM
So then I says to Mabel

You would hope that they just lock down the two yards until they test all clear and let the other yards race. Given that horses usually get EI during the winter and we don't hear about it this whole situation seems a bit overblown, especially if they don't start racing again because of 4 horses.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:42 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I'd imagine, they'll try and delay racing until the weekend as a very safe precaution, and will start Saturday if no more cases reported.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Best bets for Cheltenham people? You can have two.

Also, worst two?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

BHA might make a call about Wednesday racing at 10.30pm tonight.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:25 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Best
Topofthegame RSA 25s
Verdana Blue - Champion Hurdle 20s
Old 11-02-2019, 04:27 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:

Also, worst two?
I was going to say Ucello Conti as the best but seeing him get stuffed in a P2P over the weekend by Kruzhlinin is very worrying
Old 11-02-2019, 04:29 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Worst priced horses for me are easily Sir Erec at 6/4 for the JCB Triumph and Santini 3/1 for the RSA. Both are utterly rancid.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:21 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Racing back on Wednesday
Old 11-02-2019, 11:26 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Racing back on Wednesday

Old 11-02-2019, 11:28 PM

Betfair Hurdle will be at Ascot on Saturday
Old 12-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:

Also, worst two?
Antepost? Cilaos Emery 20/1 Arkle.

Now?
Lethal Steps 25/1 (Boodles formally known as Fred Winter.)
Glenloe 20/1 (Kim Muir)
Old 12-02-2019, 08:46 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
Betfair Hurdle will be at Ascot on Saturday
Old 12-02-2019, 09:12 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Hope that Al Dancer and Getaway Trump still run...