Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
MOTD Uploads

I recently created a Google account in order to upload our segment of MOTD to My Drive each week. Account details are:

Email: cpfc.bbs 'at' gmail.com
Password: crystalpalace

You will need to make sure you are completely logged out of any other Google account you may have otherwise you will get error messages. I've just uploaded yesterday's segment.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
I recently created a Google account in order to upload our segment of MOTD to My Drive each week. Account details are:

Email: cpfc.bbs 'at' gmail.com
Password: ******

You will need to make sure you are completely logged out of any other Google account you may have otherwise you will get error messages. I've just uploaded yesterday's segment.
You might want to find a way to censor that password so that only non-probationary members of the BBS can see it. At the moment anyone can view this thread and go and screw with that account. Otherwise communicate it view PM would be my suggestion (a pain I know)

Not a bad idea though.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:21 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
You beauty! My telly has decided the one and only programme that I schedule won't record. Saves the irritating wait, thanks.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:46 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I tried it but it said I needed to buy something extra to make the video playable. Is that right?

I can usually play mp4s without any problem.

But anyway, thank you very much for doing it!
Old 27-12-2018, 07:51 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I tried it but it said I needed to buy something extra to make the video playable. Is that right?

No problems for me, but maybe it's some software on your pc that's trying to get you to buy it? Could be there's other options if you mess about.

I'm wasting time on youtube at the moment and did notice this...

"Commenting publicly as Crystal Palace"

I never post on there, but it could be a recipe for CPFC PR disaster in the wrong hands.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:54 PM

Just thinking... Maybe an open folder via 'Drive' could be a safer option?
Old 28-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
You might want to find a way to censor that password so that only non-probationary members of the BBS can see it. At the moment anyone can view this thread and go and screw with that account. Otherwise communicate it view PM would be my suggestion (a pain I know)

Not a bad idea though.
I did give this some thought but to be honest, unless someone can come up with a cheap (free) alternative it is what it is. I don't have the time (or the inclination, if I'm honest) to be continually monitoring it so if it gets hacked we'll just have to review the situation.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post

The .mp4s are HEVC (H.265) encoded which might be your issue, so all I can suggest is to make sure that all your apps/software are up to date and to make sure that you are definitely logged out of any Google accounts that you may have.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:47 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
OR just watch the longer highlights available on the eagles.cpfc site
Old 28-12-2018, 04:38 AM

There's something about an outsider making a judgement though. If he's complimentary, he's not so bad, otherwise...
Old 28-12-2018, 11:03 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Yep.
Old 28-12-2018, 11:14 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Old 01-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Eagle in the Borders

For any masochists among us, the Chelsea game is now up.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Eagle in the Borders

The Wolves game segment is now uploaded.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 06-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Yesterday's game is now up.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Not sure the Beeb/Premier League would be too impressed that you are distributing their content. Given the footage is available for free on the club website and the analysis is available on Iplayer seems like inviting a potential Digital rights management shoeing for no good reason. What's likely to be an even bigger issue is that you are potentially distributing the beeb and leagues content outside the UK.

You've also provided the account details on a publicly accessible thread so that could get used for dodgy purposes. Pretty sure google can track the IP addresses accessing the content and thus it won't be that hard to track people to their ISP and thus actual physical address.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:05 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
The .mp4s are HEVC (H.265) encoded which might be your issue, so all I can suggest is to make sure that all your apps/software are up to date and to make sure that you are definitely logged out of any Google accounts that you may have.
They worked fine when plugged into a different device. Thank you!
Old 14-01-2019, 11:48 PM
I'm thinking about it

I see a Brighton fan has got at the account and made changes. Fair play I guess.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:54 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by HurstpierPalace; 14-01-2019 at 11:56 PM.