Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-01-2019, 01:42 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I see a Brighton fan has got at the account and made changes. Fair play I guess.
Uploaded the full game?
Old 16-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I see a Brighton fan has got at the account and made changes. Fair play I guess.
I didn't want the hassle of doing it via PMs so it was always going to be a risk, but it was worth a go. I might set up another account and do it that way, I'll see.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:10 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
I didn't want the hassle of doing it via PMs so it was always going to be a risk, but it was worth a go. I might set up another account and do it that way, I'll see.
No worries. Let me know if you do find a way of doing it that isn't too much hassle for you but I appreciate your efforts anyway.
Old 16-01-2019, 02:11 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks Slimbloke'H'.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Create a shared folder and share the link on here. That way you are able to control the permissions for everyone clicking the link, whilst maintaining control yourself. Hope this helps!
Old 19-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
I have decided that I'll carry on uploading the MOTD highlights, but if you want to download them you'll have to PM me for the account password. You'll also have to be a bit patient if I don't reply straight away as I don't spend as much time on here as I used to.
Old 20-01-2019, 11:34 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Yesterday's game is now uploaded. PMs sent.
Old 28-01-2019, 05:25 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Yesterday's highlights are now up.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Southampton game uploaded. PMs sent.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:08 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Fulham game uploaded.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:47 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fulham game uploaded.
I can't see it on there. The Watford game was uploaded again on Feb 3rd though. Might have updated the wrong file by mistake?

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:10 PM
Eagle in the Borders

D'oh!

Fulham game uploading now.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:49 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
D'oh!

Fulham game uploading now.
Thank you!
Old 11-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Eagle in the Borders

West Ham game is now up.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:50 PM
I'm thinking about it

Cheers H. The storage is nearly full now on the drive by the way, so you may need to clear older ones out at some point.