Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-02-2019, 08:22 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
It was their cup final
Now you've got me thinking about playing them in the cup final...
Old 07-02-2019, 08:23 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjmac View Post
Since Brighton beat us, they have only picked up 5 points...we have picked up 14! They only picked up 1 point last month...

Cardiff look ok, same with Newcastle Southampton and sometimes Burnley, we actually look decent...

I actually think for the first time that they are in real trouble...

At the start of the season, I had a bet on them to go down with Cardiff and Huddersfield at 14-1. Would be nice if it comes off!
Old 07-02-2019, 08:26 AM

old traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Good enough to stay in the league therefore wont go down. I am actually one of those who prefer we face our rivals at the highest level. Its genuinely exciting!
That's Millwall to many of us.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:30 AM

old traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down lowold traf will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Their next 4 home league games are Burnley, Huddersfield, Cardiff & Southampton. Hard not to see them amassing quite a few points in those.
The most i can see is 6, win v Huddesfield, and 3 draws, 6 isn't too bad though.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:52 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Burnley and Southampton are unbeaten in their last five, so they won’t be easy.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:02 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Remember that the pathetic ref gifted Brighton their first 2 goals against us with wrong decisions.

Palace were denied a blatant penalty with the last kick of the game when Aaron was taken out.

They really were flattered to get a 3-1 win and are not better than us in spite of currently being one point ahead with worse goal difference.

COYP
Old 07-02-2019, 09:17 AM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They've got very winnable games coming up so will be fine.

Would just be nice to finish above them again.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:20 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They were far better then us up there and had the luck as well. I still think Fulham have a decent team and can go on a run of wins. Burnley and Southampton are poor I can’t see them getting anything at Brighton who can draw their way to safety after beating these two
Old 07-02-2019, 09:30 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton start well then reach a point where they need half a dozen points to survive and will do so comfortably, there is about 3 or 4 other teams, interchangeable year on year, that fall into the same bracket

We have done once, the Cup final year

Why these teams rarely then push on for a cup astounds me - Brighton got through last night but had made 10 changes from the weekend?!
Old 07-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I posted this on the Relegation Avoidance thread:

"A word of caution for those starting to think the weed are getting sucked in to it...their next 6 league games are Burnley, Leicester, Huddersfield, Palace, Cardiff & Southampton...even if Cardiff win tonight, they'd still be 5 points + GD ahead of them...would need an epic collapse from them "

It would be epic
Old 07-02-2019, 09:35 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hughton has them well organised which goes a long way in this league. Defend well (particularly at home), offer a threat at set pieces and have a canny striker that can get to double figures and you'll usually survive in this league as there are always a few basket case clubs that won't do any of the above.

I think when Murray's legs finally go, they may find it tough. He'll be hard to replace for them, he's perfect for their style of play in terms of hold up play and winning free kicks in dangerous areas, not to mention scoring pretty crucial goals.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old traf View Post
The most i can see is 6, win v Huddesfield, and 3 draws, 6 isn't too bad though.
6 would put them on to 33 points with 9 other games to play. They'd need 9 defeats in those games to go down.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Their next 4 home league games are Burnley, Huddersfield, Cardiff & Southampton. Hard not to see them amassing quite a few points in those.

Sadly we probably want them to win them all as it helps us too.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:00 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
They'll survive
Old 07-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Now you've got me thinking about playing them in the cup final...
That would be awesome!

Mind you, transport police might not see it that way.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:30 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So glad it went extra time. They have some easy games coming up to us then hard run in. Really hope Burnley win weekend. Also if Warnock gets result there. All happens, then we spank em just how they like it! There in trouble.

Last edited by 16eagles; 07-02-2019 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sadly, their home fixtures are a piece of piss.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:07 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hope their fortunate continued presence in the cup fcuks them up in the league.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
They'll survive
I agree. They have a very kind run in from here.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:25 PM
18 years for 3,670 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=bodger;14635743]They were far better then us up there /QUOTE]
Up there ?!
(Pedantic I know...)