Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-12-2000, 03:32 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Qpr

For anyone with any doubts I have just spoken to QPR & been told that tomorrows game is definately on, with no chance of postponement.
Old 29-12-2000, 03:37 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But Palace told me that on 12th December about the Sunderalnd game!

Does legoland have undersoil heating then?

[This message has been edited by Neil the Eagle (edited 29 December 2000).]
Old 29-12-2000, 03:53 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently so. Or they are going to use Gerry Francis' mullet to sweep the pitch.
Old 29-12-2000, 06:18 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is the undersoil heating meant to compensate for having the worst team, worst ground and worst fans in the division?
Old 29-12-2000, 06:54 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
from QPR's official site...

WEATHER CHECK

THE RANGERS v Crystal Palace match at Loftus Road on Saturday will definitely go ahead, thanks to undersoil heating.

However, the Crewe v Rangers match on New Year's Day is subject to a 2pm pitch inspection on Sunday. There is four inches of snow in the Crewe area.

Old 29-12-2000, 08:52 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
however in the past i've heard matches postponed because of unsafe areas for the supporters i.e. frozen walkways etc.- or not enough stewards able to turn up etc etc.

Old 29-12-2000, 08:58 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer
The game's gonna be called off at 11.01am tomorrow.

Since I will be leaving my house to get a Train up there at 11!

(Hoping to beat the Jinx!)
Old 30-12-2000, 12:06 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
been told that wimbledon's game is off - wonder if monday's game will still be on...
Old 30-12-2000, 12:10 AM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
from the Sky Sports web site...

SNOW SLEIGHS FOOTBALL PROGRAMME

Britain's football programme has been decimated by the Arctic conditions around the country. Three Premiership matches are already off, while many clubs plan morning pitch inspections to decide whether their games will go ahead.

SATURDAY'S POSTPONED GAMES

FA Carling Premiership
Aston Villa v Leicester
Bradford v Liverpool
Everton v Leeds

Nationwide League Division One
Gillingham v Tranmere
Grimsby v Portsmouth
Wimbledon v Burnley

PITCH INSPECTIONS
The following games are subject to a pitch inspection at the following time (Saturday unless stated):

FA Carling Premiership
Newcastle v Man Utd (9.30am)

Nationwide League Division Two
Oldham v Walsall (8.00am)

[This message has been edited by selhurst (edited 29 December 2000).]
Old 30-12-2000, 04:44 AM

Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Sugar Loaf knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
There is as a 9:00am pitch inspection on Monday, but I believe the Huddersfield match will be postponed.
Old 30-12-2000, 05:13 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

won't believe it till we're there with the 2 teams out on the pitch!!

Palace at least twice in the past have told me games were definitely on - that an hour or 2 later have been called off!!!

Old 30-12-2000, 05:43 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
I got a feeling that it will be ON i have to say!

------------------
aka:Michele Padovano!!
Old 30-12-2000, 05:51 AM

Teaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroni
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle:

undersoil heating ?

[This message has been edited by Neil the Eagle (edited 29 December 2000).]
Just spoke to my friend who is a "QPR (ha ha ha) SUPPORTER" and she said they have got undersoil heating