Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-01-2001, 11:05 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Student Discounts?

Apologies if this is an FAQ, but are there any discounts on season tickets for those in full time/part time education? I won't be a concession next year, and since my only income is a paper round @ 9/week, I'm beginning to doubt whether I will be able to afford a full adults ticket for next season.

Any ideas?
Old 31-01-2001, 12:09 AM

willythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Not unless you're a very old student (over 65) or a very young one (14?).
Old 31-01-2001, 12:25 AM
Moderater in waiting

eaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Yes there is. It costs 100 for a lower tier holmesdale renewal student season ticket. A rise of 6 which I think is disgraceful!!
Old 31-01-2001, 12:31 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2can - I asked the same question a few weeks back and I was reliably informed that a discount can be obtained through the production of a letter from the relevant education authority along the lines that said person is still involved in full-time education.

Haven't tried it yet but I have no reason to disbelieve it.
Old 31-01-2001, 12:39 AM
West Coast Eagle

Snorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bagSnorwood Eagle has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders:
...I was reliably informed that a discount can be obtained through the production of a letter from the relevant education authority along the lines that said person is still involved in full-time education.
I've had a Student ticket for the past 3 years, and never had to show the Box Office a letter from my Uni. I've shown them a copy of my Student card, which proves nothing, and they just say 'that will do for now, but bring the letter in later'. I've never got back to them with a letter and they've never chased me up. I'm genuine, but I know that there are more than one or two people who blag their Season Tickets on the basis of a note from their Mothers saying that they really do go to School!