Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Travelling to Reading

How long to drive from Kingston to Reading?

If I leave at 6 will it be ok?

Are tickets available readily?

If anyone has answers to the above I will be very grateful.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:12 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just get to LHR (so up to Teddington, Feltham) Then onto M4. Half hour or so I'd say.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers JohnA!
Old 13-09-2005, 10:16 AM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That will put you in the rush hour. think you need more than that. I'm in Surbiton so have the same journey to make. also not sure about tickets.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:20 AM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
think someone said if they run out of tickets, they will give you rickets next to the palace section
Old 13-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by cranesparkeagle
That will put you in the rush hour. think you need more than that. I'm in Surbiton so have the same journey to make. also not sure about tickets.
I know it's bang in the middle of one of the worst rushes (past Heathrow etc.).

Having looked at a couple of maps I reckon it will take more like an hour and a half - but there are alternative routes cross-country if necessary!!

Trouble is I may have to leave from Wimbledon which may make things slightly harder!!
Old 13-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

Plus can't get away till 5:30 at absolute earliest - probably 6.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:30 AM

JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had to do a similar journey to yours for my mate's wedding I was best man so had to arrive at 19.00-20.00 that's what my timings were based on.

I think the worst bit will be by Reading's ground. The traffic around there is always bad - on a football day way worse.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by OneSize
think someone said if they run out of tickets, they will give you rickets next to the palace section
don't want to go up there just to get a nasty bone disease
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 13-09-2005, 11:09 AM

Mackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Quote:
Originally posted by <_tece_>
Plus can't get away till 5:30 at absolute earliest - probably 6.
Surely better to get the train then. Wimbledon to Clapham Junction is about 5/10 mins.

You can get train direct from Clapham Junction to Reading. Takes about an hour and a quarter, I think.
Old 13-09-2005, 11:09 AM
www.b00mb0x.org

Del Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Of course, any petrol station queues are going to screw you up.
Old 13-09-2005, 11:11 AM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
plus the travel advice is to leave an extra half an hour just to get off the M4.
Old 13-09-2005, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mackenuff
Surely better to get the train then. Wimbledon to Clapham Junction is about 5/10 mins.

You can get train direct from Clapham Junction to Reading. Takes about an hour and a quarter, I think.
Very sound advice.
Going home might be quicker to get 65 from Richmond to Kingston
Old 13-09-2005, 11:21 AM

Weald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsWeald Palace is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
If you are leaving at 6, I'd go straight down M3, cut across onto M4 from think it's Jct 3 on M3, avoid M25. Give yourself, 1 hr-15/30, will be plenty of seats on night, although was 19 quid in advance, 22 on night.
Old 13-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Weald Palace
If you are leaving at 6, I'd go straight down M3, cut across onto M4 from think it's Jct 3 on M3, avoid M25. .
Agreed one hundred percent... J3 M3 to Bagshott/Bracknell and then the 329M to the M4. Only one juction then to Reading.....

It will take you at least 75 minutes if leaving Kingston at 6 in my opinion!
Old 13-09-2005, 11:50 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
I was thinking about driving but opted for the train via Clapham Junc. Less Stressfull IMO.