Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-10-2005, 01:57 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by Timbo
I can't put it any better than Eagle El. Those of you who welcome such a ban may not be quite so happy when they ban something that you like!!. Just for the record I am a non smoker myself.
Well said and I'm also a non smoker.

I have quite a few memories of first going to the football, and one of them was the smell which was predominently that of tobacco. It was a part of what the game was about, and it's very sad that it has to all be changed for the worse.

No smoking, no standing, no drinking, no swearing? What next? No being allowed to support your team, for fear of offending the opposition?

It's becoming ridiculous.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:00 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't say it bothers me too much, either way. I'm a non-smoker, and don't really enjoy having second hand smoke blown my way, but if people want to do it, you can't really stop 'em. Except in this case, you can.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Random*
If I go and eat a burger that's my choice - I'm not passing on the ill effects of that burger to everyone within a 5 metre radius.

How'd you like it if I took a piss in your beer?
Oh yes you are.. when you exhale after gorging yourself on burgers microscopice airbourne traces of fat from the burger or chips can be ingested by those around you, increasing thier fat intake and thereby increasing thier risk of heart attack and strokes.. even worse if this stuff get in the lungs..

Its selfish behaviour and should be stopped
Old 10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Random*
If I go and eat a burger that's my choice - I'm not passing on the ill effects of that burger to everyone within a 5 metre radius.

How'd you like it if I took a piss in your beer?
Depends. Are you male or female?
Old 10-10-2005, 04:05 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Good about the no smoking looking forward to seeing ow it works on Saturday

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES