Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-12-2006, 07:23 PM

Oh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Chillo
Follow, follow

???
Old 27-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oh south london
???
We were just wondering if, by any chance, you like to follow cpfc?
Old 27-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Supporter since '72

Blackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BFE and his misses are now going. Box office say poor turnout and they are hoping that CC will aloow them to sell on the day
Old 27-12-2006, 10:37 PM

Oh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOh south london : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by EddieEdwards
Yes of corse

Do you?
Old 27-12-2006, 10:44 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by EddieEdwards
Old 28-12-2006, 12:02 AM

Whats so funny i feel like someones having a joke at me?
Old 28-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You are Follow CPFC and we claim our £10.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 28-12-2006, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
You are Follow CPFC and we claim our ?10.

Who the Bloody hell is Follow CPFC???

This is getting silly
Old 28-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
See pms, chap.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 28-12-2006, 12:18 AM

apple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Who the Bloody hell is Follow CPFC???

This is getting silly

No Henry you're the one who's getting silly. We know who you are so why don't you just admit it. Afraid of getting banned again?
Old 28-12-2006, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by apple_rain
No Henry you're the one who's getting silly. We know who you are so why don't you just admit it. Afraid of getting banned again?
Well done you know my first name.

Who am i then???
Old 28-12-2006, 12:28 AM

At leate Calne Eagles had the decency to say sorry
Old 29-12-2006, 11:37 AM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you're all going to Cardiff clap your hands. So is my Dad (The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!!) So there's two more.
Old 30-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Quote:
At leate Calne Eagles had the decency to say sorry
That's because I'm a lovely bloke. Until about 10-14 units. Then I'm a total ••••.

Old 30-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That's because I'm a lovely bloke. Until about 10-14 units. Then I'm a total ••••.
I would say you get that way after 3-4 units
Old 30-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Glaws Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Totally agree on that ....

I have bought some Speckled Hen for todays trip ..... so Goodnight Vienna I'm afraid.
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with …. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."