Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-01-2013, 02:28 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would be pleased with an honourable defeat at Stoke with no injuries or suspensions in order to concentrate on promotion.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:36 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle
No chance of winning at Stoke, and I suspect we will have a weakened team.
That's the spirit.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Arsenal away please.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:49 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No one mentioned the B word yet...
Old 06-01-2013, 02:49 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brighton, of course!
Old 06-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Macclesfield
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 06-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't be arsed to research the stats but we always end up with someone near us alphabetically/numerically. So will probably be Derby. I think Crewe, Crawley and Cov are out. How about Donny?
Old 06-01-2013, 03:18 PM

-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine-N.W.A- : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As Manchester United was on ITV does that mean that there reply won't be shown on tv again as a chosen game ? I think we have a chance of being shown tbh pissed of that QPR scored a last minute equaliser as it brought our chances down of being shown.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:24 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle
No chance of winning at Stoke, and I suspect we will have a weakened team.
Especially if we get a plumb draw in the next round.
Man utd/west ham away is my guess.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man
Brighton, of course!
That'd literally be the worst case scenario.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s
Especially if we get a plumb draw in the next round.
Man utd/west ham away is my guess.
Surely a pipe dream?
Old 06-01-2013, 03:28 PM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Aldershot away
Old 06-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
What number are we
Old 06-01-2013, 03:33 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Here we go
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Here we go...

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
What number are we

^^^^
Old 06-01-2013, 03:36 PM

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Home tie
palace mad & proud

alan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses grow
boo not Brighton

Home against Manchester City!