Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-06-2018, 07:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
get some pancakes and syrup

I settled for a safe Subway sandwich (PeterH would be proud of me) as there was one next to where I had to go.

Not sure it has settled my stomach though... We'll see.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Palace fans on Facebook. Wow.
I realised the BBS is a place of high intellect in comparison to the thick as shit wankjobs on there. I had to leave the group because it was just pissing me off how thick they were.

Last edited by MFBias; 12-06-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
get some pancakes and syrup
And bacon. Don’t forget the bacon.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
An exam paper telling me i need to use the factor theorem to get a merit or distinction, only for it to transpire that the dividend cannot be ******* factorised.

Scumbag tossers.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:34 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
And bacon. Don’t forget the bacon.
American bacon should be sued by the trades description act!
Old 12-06-2018, 09:40 PM

Cube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
American bacon should be sued by the trades description act!

So should their chocolate. Hershey’s is some of the worst shit I’ve ever put in my mouth. I thought it was ‘off’ until someone told me that it was supposed to taste and look as if it was 80 years out of date. Rancid.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:52 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jimmy Carr's laugh.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I realised the BBS is a place of high intellect in comparison to the thick as shit wankjobs on there. I had to leave the group because it was just pissing me off how thick they were.
Which group because there are some mind numbingly backward ones out there?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 12-06-2018, 10:29 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube72 View Post
So should their chocolate. Hershey’s is some of the worst shit I’ve ever put in my mouth. I thought it was ‘off’ until someone told me that it was supposed to taste and look as if it was 80 years out of date. Rancid.

No argument from me. Didn’t they buy out Cadbury?

Last time I had a Cadbury product it didn’t taste as good as I remembered. Mind you it probably really was stale, which is how Hershey’s always taste like to me.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:54 PM

Socrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Last time I had a Cadbury product it didn’t taste as good as I remembered. Mind you it probably really was stale, which is how Hershey’s always taste like to me.
I think they did and changed the recipe in some way. Wasn't there a big fuss a few years ago when they somehow blocked the import of UK manufactured Dairy Milk into the US?
Old 12-06-2018, 11:05 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
I think they did and changed the recipe in some way. Wasn't there a big fuss a few years ago when they somehow blocked the import of UK manufactured Dairy Milk into the US?
Yep...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
That biannual thing where people who wouldn’t know where their local football club was, suddenly take a wild interest in international competitions.
^ this, plus the fact they all suddenly become experts in everything to do with football.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:17 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Palace fans on Facebook. Wow.
CPFC Forever is a gift from God

Nigel HQ
Old 13-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I don't know if you have Lidl and Aldi in the colonies but they do the best chocolate now.

Old 13-06-2018, 08:27 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know if you have Lidl and Aldi in the colonies but they do the best chocolate now.
Is that British colonies or Spanish ones? We have Aldi massa here in the Antipodes.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Is that British colonies or Spanish ones? We have Aldi massa here in the Antipodes.
British sir, British.

Old 13-06-2018, 03:42 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
There is an Aldi just down the street from me.

When you say "the best chocolate" is it their own brand?

I'll check it out.

As an aside, I hate the place... but I think we've had this discussion before.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:05 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bellends who overtake in cruise control. Especially when you are about to get yourself trapped gaining quickly on a slower moving vehicle on the inside lane.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:34 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
Jimmy Carr's laugh.
Jimmy Carr full stop
Old 13-06-2018, 11:17 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Bellends who overtake in cruise control. Especially when you are about to get yourself trapped gaining quickly on a slower moving vehicle on the inside lane.
Worse is someone in your blind spot in cruise control (I suspect). You know they are there, but they neither go past you or drop back.