No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. You're not clever enough to be autistic.
    ..G
    abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Comment

Originally posted by willcpfc View Post
      I am a narcissist, sociopath, psychopath according to the BBS psychologists.

It does my paranoia and autism the world of good
      I don't think you're any of those.

You're just thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Adlerhorst View Post
        This is your angle now (after your first one fell apart so quickly)?

Go look at Heb's graphs and see around what time the rules were first breached for most countries. Then have a think about what happened globally around that time.
        Its not my angle - do the remoan actually want us to stick to EU rules, or simply do as we please? I genuinely don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
          I don't think you're any of those.

You're just thick.
          Oooh pithy.

So do you want the members of the EU to stick to EU fiscal policy or not?

Comment

Oooh pithy.

So do you want the members of the EU to stick to EU fiscal policy or not?
            As Tories have broken theirs

Comment

I genuinely don't understand.
              that is very apparent
              The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Comment

Originally posted by cdm61 View Post
                As Tories have broken theirs
                Fair point.

But do EU enthusiasts want to see the fiscal rules adhered to by its member states, or are they "intensely relaxed" by member states breaking the rules as they see fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Adlerhorst View Post
                  that is very apparent
                  Tee hee. I hope I am as adroit at delivering cutting replies as you one day Adles *kiss*

Comment

Fair point.

But do EU enthusiasts want to see the fiscal rules adhered to by its member states, or are they "intensely relaxed" by member states breaking the rules as they see fit?
                    Show me that. Link?
                    Living a day at a time, in the EU.

Where is that bloody list ?

Comment

Originally posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
                      Will, do you not tire of embarrassing yourself?
                      Do you not tire of trying to be mr perfect and always right and failing very frequently ?
                      London is lost. Cheers Khan. Go NOW
                      A Good Old Fashioned Palace Supporter since 1963
                      Delete Article 13
                      "WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggineagle View Post
                        Do you not tire of trying to be mr perfect and always right and failing very frequently ?
                        Where have you ever proven Heb to be wrong?

One simple example might do.
                        ..G
                        abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Comment

Meanwhile in Scotland the EU gets tough......

Nicola Sturgeon had earlier refused to confirm whether the government had sought an extension to next week's CAP payment deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by biggus mickus View Post
                            Show me that. Link?
                            Don't worry about it. Its another time the euro-twats exercise their right to remoan silent.

Comment

Fair point.

I am surprised that a brexiter keeps asking the same remainers the same question. Clearly the answer to your question is we couldn't give a **** if member states break a fiscal rule.

Now inconveniently for 22 of them there is a potential penalty for doing so. For us and 5 others there is not. Therefore I give even less of a ****. Literally absolutely and categorically no **** at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Dalton View Post
                                Wont happen anyway but there are a wide range of issues that made me vote to leave, as there were in the last referendum in the 70's when freedom of movement was not and issue. The majority of people I know who voted leave were taking a broader view as well, not just on migration.
                                Yep Feck Macron. A year down the line he will be gasping to leave the EU once he and France has been forced to take their huge migrant quota. Paris is burning.
                                Delete Article 13

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maz View Post
                                  I doubt if a tenth of leave voters ever understood what the real sovereignty issues were.

And that's being generous.
                                  Exactly. I imagine a lot of them thought it means gawd bless the queen mum and all her sail in her and all that cal.
                                  While others seemed to think it means we can make our own laws and vote for things etc., as if we haven't been doing this for the past 40 years of European strangulation.

I haven't a clue what sovereignty means to be honest. Nor do I recall it being mentioned on the ballot paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hpalace View Post
                                    I am surprised that a brexiter keeps asking the same remainers the same question. Clearly the answer to your question is we couldn't give a **** if member states break a fiscal rule.

Now inconveniently for 22 of them there is a potential penalty for doing so. For us and 5 others there is not. Therefore I give even less of a ****. Literally absolutely and categorically no **** at all.
                                    Ah. Ok. So, you want us to remain in a club but are happy that lots of people break the fundamental rules.

As a Brexiteer, I find that very strange. If you don't care about the rules of the political project, why the hell are your so wedded to the idea of us remaining part of it - when it's clearly a fundamentally flawed political project.

I do however understand very well that a one size fits all economic policy as enshrined in Maastricht was a nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Maz View Post
                                      I doubt if a tenth of leave voters ever understood what the real sovereignty issues were.

And that's being generous.
                                      I doubt if you did either. Undecided till last minute. e.g Clueless.
                                      Delete Article 13

sigpic

Comment

I am a narcissist, sociopath, psychopath according to the BBS psychologists.

It does my paranoia and autism the world of good
                                        Don't forget your struggle with the Dunning-Kruger effect.

(You also used to have a bit of a thing about bottoms but you seem to have got that under control of late.)
                                        "This is what we find, This is what we find, the hope that springs eternal, springs right up your behind"

Comment

Ah. Ok. So, you want us to remain in a club but are happy that lots of people break the fundamental rules.

As a Brexiteer, I find that very strange. If you don't care about the rules of the political project, why the hell are your so wedded to the idea of us remaining part of it - when it's clearly a fundamentally flawed political project.

I do however understand very well that a one size fits all economic policy as enshrined in Maastricht was a nonsense.
                                          Paragraph 1: yes. We were/are part of that club and we all broke the rules. It was/is fun. Mostly due to the rule breaking. Kept it fresh.

2: because I don't want the economy to get ****ed. Like it's starting to do already. I employ people and I literally hate making people redundant who have mortgages, kids and stuff.

3: yes it was. Kind of why I don't care when the rules are ignored.
                                          Last edited by Hpalace; 22-06-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment