Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-02-2018, 07:07 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
I don’t understand the fuss. The club was very clear from the off that if Spurs’ cup Game went to a replay then our game would be brought forward.

Nothing to see here.
Clear where? I bought two extra tickets for the game so a friend could bring his ill grandad and I didn't see it mentioned on the ticket page where I actually bought them once.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:53 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I donít understand the fuss. The club was very clear from the off that if Spursí cup Game went to a replay then our game would be brought forward.

Nothing to see here.
Flights to London on Sunday morning £150
Loss of earnings on Sunday £250
Putting the supporter ahead of $ky fecking tv by making the fecking game Sunday at 12 in the fecking first place as a precaution - priceless.

Feel for all those with useless flight, train and hotel tickets now. But you're right, nothing to see here

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:08 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
To be fair once it was first moved to the Monday they said right from the off there was a chance it could move again.
Surely, anyone with common sense would then see the chance of that happening means donít move the game to the Sunday on the first place.
Beyond farcical
Old 19-02-2018, 08:09 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
Don't be Stupid.
Supporters should Support,whether they can Go or Not.
Some Just Love to Moan.
Rambo, you're out of line here. Some of us want to go no matter what day it's on or from where in the world we live. Some of us will have booked train tickets (me) some will have arranged time off work (me) some will have arranged hotel for the evening. Not all of us live round the corner and not all of us can rearrange our lives at short notice whether we live near or far. Has nothing to do with where we support our team and we have every right to moan.

Old 19-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Has a Palace game ever been changed so late? I can’t recall.
Off the top of my head I can remember a midweek away game away at Sunderland which was moved back 24hrs from a Tuesday night to a Wednesday night with exactly 1 weeks notice.

I had booked the Tuesday and Wednesday off work so that I could spend the Wednesday in bed after the coach would have got me back at about 4am. Instead I had about 3 hours 'sleep' before getting up for Thursday's work!

Edit - pretty sure it would have been 16/3/1994. Cannot recall why it was put back 24 hrs, presume it was due to either a preceding or following game for either team, or maybe something to do with a Newcastle fixture. Just remember getting a phone call at work from away coach Robbie and having to decide on the spot if I was still going!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 19-02-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:40 AM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hear people's pain but the numbers make it clear why we the supporters are an afterthought. Palace gate money in a whole season is about £10m. Sky currently pay slighly more than that for each game they show live.
They pay enough that some of it should go to compensate fans for late fixture changes. For example where game rearranged at less than 3 weeks notice.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:41 AM

fish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
The sooner we are relegated the better. This is just ridiculous.
So you,d rather be home to Barnsley next weekend then with no chance of Tv money or viewing millions?

And sorry to bring you breaking news but Championship games move a lot to annoy supporters too. Just ask Leeds.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:47 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I donít understand the fuss. The club was very clear from the off that if Spursí cup Game went to a replay then our game would be brought forward.

Nothing to see here.
I donít understand why some are perfectly happy that Sky can move games when they want, acknowledge it could be moved, meaning fans canít make any plans (Thatís if this was communicated well, which I donít think it was.) and people are just expected to suck it up with 6 days notice.
Itís the ******* pits.

People now have to contend with a lack of trains.
Changing plans. 12 noon is the worst kick off going. Wonít have time to do anything with my daughter before or after if I go. Which Iím seriously considering not doing right now.
Will be a shit atmosphere.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:49 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Nothing to see here.
Nothing to see here ??

I normally work at the Airport at the weekend, earning a nice bit of extra money. Apparently the trains from Three Bridges on a Sunday, are subject to engineering works and a 12 O'Clock KO, means there will barely be time for a pre match beer, especially as I normally go to Cronx at East Croydon.

Sounds like I'm not the only one whose peed off, either.

Not the end of the world, I admit but certainly inconvenient
Old 19-02-2018, 08:55 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I donít understand why some are perfectly happy that Sky can move games when they want, acknowledge it could be moved, meaning fans canít make any plans (Thatís if this was communicated well, which I donít think it was.) and people are just expected to suck it up with 6 days notice.
Itís the ******* pits.

People now have to contend with a lack of trains.
Changing plans. 12 noon is the worst kick off going. Wonít have time to do anything with my daughter before or after if I go. Which Iím seriously considering not doing right now.
Will be a shit atmosphere.
They can stick it. Normal fans don't matter anymore. Although, define normal.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:57 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WE have friends coming for Sunday lunch and from what I can see on my sky tv guide it is no longer being shown on TV so can't even record it (or have I got this wrong?) I was going to go on the Monday night
Old 19-02-2018, 09:01 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
WE have friends coming for Sunday lunch and from what I can see on my sky tv guide it is no longer being shown on TV so can't even record it (or have I got this wrong?) I was going to go on the Monday night
You have got it wrong. Sky are still showing the game live.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:10 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
I hear people's pain but the numbers make it clear why we the supporters are an afterthought. Palace gate money in a whole season is about £10m. Sky currently pay slighly more than that for each game they show live.
They pay enough that some of it should go to compensate fans for late fixture changes. For example where game rearranged at less than 3 weeks notice.
Yeah but that 10 million goes in the greedy players pockets and we just get shafted.
As someone above said. I've now had to at short notice get my sunday shift covered at short notice losing me over 300 quid. Last minute flight booking is 150 quid from Edinburgh. So instead I'm having to travel down straight after a 10 hour shift starting work at 0500 on Saturday getting the 1630 train from Edinburgh arriving at my mums at 2200hrs. As I've said before as I work for the railway theres no expence there apart from beer cost so that's why I can manage a season ticket. But I can imagine there are a lot of people well out of pocket and having to miss the game.
So comments from rambo don't really help
Old 19-02-2018, 09:10 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s not that much better in Spain I believe? The Spanish FA can wait until 10 days before the game before they decide the time and sometimes date of the game.

I know this as I’m trying to buy Barcelona tickets but still have no idea when the game will be played despite being less than a month away!
Old 19-02-2018, 09:13 AM

Spanish football is very different.
They rarely have away followings so doesn't really have the same affect (though I realise for Home fans it's still a complete ballache).
Old 19-02-2018, 09:14 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Greedy shambles , Just glad I decided to give up on the TV league and watch non-league .

Lots of Railway engineering planned for Southern routes on Sunday , I advise fans to check on National rail .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 20-02-2018 at 01:19 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:19 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
No trains between Cosham and Brighton or between Petersfield and Portsmouth Harbour on Sunday 25 February

Buses replace trains between Redhill and Gatwick Airport on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 February

Buses replace trains between Streatham / Norwood Junction and Sutton / Epsom on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 February
No trains between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction / Watford Junction on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 February
Old 19-02-2018, 10:06 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
It would be nice if they could give us plenty of warning now for the Brighton game schedule as I can imagine that will be an early kick off either the saturday or Sunday. Flights are still relatively cheap. Would be the decent thing to do but I bet they drag their heels
Old 19-02-2018, 10:12 AM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Flights to London on Sunday morning £150
Loss of earnings on Sunday £250
Putting the supporter ahead of $ky fecking tv by making the fecking game Sunday at 12 in the fecking first place as a precaution - priceless.

Feel for all those with useless flight, train and hotel tickets now. But you're right, nothing to see here
Well done for calling out such a selfish comment.

As many have said, given the significant chance of one of the two teams being involved in a cup replay, they should never have scheduled it for Monday in the first place.

Can you imagine any other part of the entertainment industry treating its 'customers' in such a way?
Old 19-02-2018, 10:14 AM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
Yes, although as Steve Parish has recently pointed out, when all clubs are getting vast amounts of TV cash, the amounts that you get through ticket sales can be the crucial differentiator between the income of clubs.