Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 02-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Palare View Post
I hate the t0ssers. Are to London culture and music as Dick Van Dyke was............................................... ........................................
.................................................. ..........................................
.......as Dick Van Dyke was.

As for 'Chelsea supporting' Suggs, you could not imagine a more perfect union of fakes.
What a strange band to hate. I can get that they might not be up your street (or in the middle of your street, for that matter), but hating them?

I'm not a huge fan myself, always seemed a bit lightweight in comparison to The Specials and Dexys, but i like them when it comes on the radio, and if they passed my way would be happy to see them live. Wrote some catchy songs, one or two great songs, generally took the piss and had a laugh. Whenever i've seen them in interviews they've seemed like decent down to earth chaps that would probably be a good laugh over a few pints.