Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
Have any of you had a play about with Ableton for mixing ,quite an interesting tool, downside is the £500+ price tag, Ableton 6 is out at the mo, some DJ's using it out aswell, including Sasha.
No explain more?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:52 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
I ain't had a mix in ages.

Anyone want to volunteer me their decks so I can spin choones for an hour or so?
mine are all set up, fill ya boots.
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Here we go ...
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Go for the Quentin Harris mix.
Ooh, i like that one!
bdma family

pooch is playing for a contract
Cosmo & Dibs - "In A Fantasy"
MC Jay J & Devious D - "Time Of Our Lives"
Smooth Touch - House Of Love (In My House)
Hermann - Tumblin Down
5th Circuit - Sexy Movemaker
Mantronix - King Of The Beats
Positive K - Carhoppers
De La Soul - A Roller Skating Jam Named ďSaturdaysĒ
Loleatta Holloway - Mama Donít, Papa Wonít
Donnie Mark - Stand Up For The Soul (Grand Club Mix)
Scram - Come On
David Morales & The Bad Yard Club - The Program
Joe Roberts - Back In My Life (Morales Classic Mix)
The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runniní
The Project feat. Linda Rice - Out Of Control
House Of Virginism - Iíll Be There For You (Doya Do Do Do Doya)
Colonel Abrams - Trapped
Judy Cheeks - So In Love (The Real Deal)
Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives
Jeanie Tracy - Itís My Time
Brothers Love Dubs - Mingís Incredible Disco Machine
Helicopter - Helicopter Me Up
X-Press 2 - Say What
Dead Ball King

ZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Luther Vandross - Shine (Freemasons Remix)
Michael Gray - Borderline
Bobby D'Ambrosio ft Lasala - Runaway Love
Tyken ft Awa - Every Word

Oh and that Cilit Band remix with Barry Scott out on Nukleuz!
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
Woohoo! need to arrange a trip to Bexhill. Maybe we can set-up a drinkies event with Sexyrazor as well when she moves to Hastings?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Most recent vinyl I bought was Situation 2WO - Way 2 Tite, which is a deep, dirty house track. I've not bought much recently because I'm trying to save for a trip to Japan.

Great thread though Smiley!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Ricky Hunny I would love to lend you mine, They are a bee-yatch to put back together!!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
I grabbed them on mp3, theres quite a few more.

1. Personal Jesus (Boys Noize Rework) 6:53
2. Never Let Me Down Again (Digitalism Remix) 4:36
3. Everything Counts (Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub) 6:52
4. People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) 7:20
5. Everything Counts (Troy Pierce Unofficial Business Mix) 5:58
6. Personal Jesus (Hearthrob Reworkd 2) 5:13
7. Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) 12:59
8. Personal Jesus (Timo Maas Remix) 7:50
A1. Just Can't Get Enough (Dirty South Mix) 7:46

the Digitalism remix is bonkers, just a load of freakin noise.
Might check these out myself. Am sure there maybe a CD of this lot kicking around at work somewhere ...

Quote:
Originally posted by paf
Have any of you had a play about with Ableton for mixing ,quite an interesting tool, downside is the £500+ price tag, Ableton 6 is out at the mo, some DJ's using it out aswell, including Sasha.
Would love to, but I'm afriad my PC wouldn't handle it. I'm still using the old 1210's ... not even got CDJs!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:55 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I'm 30 and and as people aren't supposed to dance after 25, I'll sit back and read with interest.
Palace chic

Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
Woohoo! need to arrange a trip to Bexhill. Maybe we can set-up a drinkies event with Sexyrazor as well when she moves to Hastings?
Or Caterham, see because I'm a girly my mixing is not taken seriously
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
Same at mine Ricky - ya welcome.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:56 PM
has jumped ship.

Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
Ricky Hunny I would love to lend you mine, They are a bee-yatch to put back together!!
Can I come round and play with them?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by pooch
Cosmo & Dibs - "In A Fantasy"
MC Jay J & Devious D - "Time Of Our Lives"
Smooth Touch - House Of Love (In My House)
Hermann - Tumblin Down
5th Circuit - Sexy Movemaker
Mantronix - King Of The Beats
Positive K - Carhoppers
De La Soul - A Roller Skating Jam Named ďSaturdaysĒ
Loleatta Holloway - Mama Donít, Papa Wonít
Donnie Mark - Stand Up For The Soul (Grand Club Mix)
Scram - Come On
David Morales & The Bad Yard Club - The Program
Joe Roberts - Back In My Life (Morales Classic Mix)
The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runniní
The Project feat. Linda Rice - Out Of Control
House Of Virginism - Iíll Be There For You (Doya Do Do Do Doya)
Colonel Abrams - Trapped
Judy Cheeks - So In Love (The Real Deal)
Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives
Jeanie Tracy - Itís My Time
Brothers Love Dubs - Mingís Incredible Disco Machine
Helicopter - Helicopter Me Up
X-Press 2 - Say What
Some proper classic here. Graeme Park fan were you?
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by eagle mart
I'm 30 and and as people aren't supposed to dance after 25, I'll sit back and read with interest.
Oh dear. I'm 31.
Palace chic

I have to pop to my second residence now, I should be back on line in about 2 hours, No decks there though!!!
bdma family

pooch is playing for a contract
Quote:
Some proper classic here. Graeme Park fan were you?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:58 PM
has jumped ship.

Quote:
Same at mine Ricky - ya welcome.
Woohoo!

Gipsy Hill is somewhat closer - should arrange some time mate
Old 10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Might check these out myself. Am sure there maybe a CD of this lot kicking around at work somewhere ...
one just sold for £310 on ebay.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
has jumped ship.

Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
Or Caterham, see because I'm a girly my mixing is not taken seriously
Or Caterham - I take you mixing seriously hun