Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Oh dear. I'm 31.
and er.. so am I.. well.. I was 31.. a while back..5 years or so....
Old 10-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
one just sold for 310 on ebay.

Perhaps I should look carefully ...
Old 10-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
Woohoo!

Gipsy Hill is somewhat closer - should arrange some time mate
Of course mate.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Also, two DJ's who've formed a group called The Tattoo Detectives added me to their myspace, and they're pretty darn good.

A real techno vybe to their stuff, they release podcasts of their most recent mixes, available here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-11-2006, 02:03 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Perhaps I should look carefully ...
the Just Cant Get Enough/Personal Jesus promo 12's are currently going for over 80 too. I got priced out of that market a while back. Fookin ebay.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
Also, two DJ's who've formed a group called The Tattoo Detectives added me to their myspace, and they're pretty darn good.

A real techno vybe to their stuff, they release podcasts of their most recent mixes, available here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Not fair - I can't check out video or audio on my work computer. Will have to wait until I'm home.

I'm off to get some lunch now.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:04 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
31 & 36!!

I'm in.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:05 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not allowed to listen to it - someone in the office complaining
Old 10-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
Not allowed to listen to it - someone in the office complaining
Offices hey?! Tsssk.

Now listening to Steve Lawlers set from the opening of Space this year.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Some of his best work.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Mashed Up

Dario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Offices hey?! Tsssk.

Do you have a link?
Old 10-11-2006, 04:14 PM
You gotta love your mutha

Location: Maximum Security Stockade in the Auckland Underground
baracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
I've only ever mixed once, and that was because my mate popped away from the decks, i managed to find an old NOW album and mixed the Flying Pickets into Higher state of conciousness!!

spose you had to be there though!
Old 10-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dario
Do you have a link?
Soulseek?
Old 10-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by baracas77
I've only ever mixed once, and that was because my mate popped away from the decks, i managed to find an old NOW album and mixed the Flying Pickets into Higher state of conciousness!!

A legend in the making ...
Old 10-11-2006, 04:23 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not exaclty a DJ but i am saving up for some CD decks and mixer

Current track im liking is:

ATB - You're Not Alone
Old 10-11-2006, 04:23 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally posted by baracas77

I'm going to chuck those 2 into Ableton and see if it can be done. That's fookin hilarious.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:27 PM
You gotta love your mutha

Location: Maximum Security Stockade in the Auckland Underground
baracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
I'm going to chuck those 2 into Ableton and see if it can be done. That's fookin hilarious.
haha.. let us know the result.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
One my favourite 'comedy mixes' was Rupert the Bear into G-force by the Prodigy.... that one rawked the floor!
Old 10-11-2006, 04:30 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by paf

and am currently enjoying both the PVD, Alex Gravel and Booka Shade remixes of Martyr.
dunno if u guys remember to check out the essential mix every sunday morning on radio1 at 1am but i sky+ em

just played back the last few months in one go

there was a mental old school feel mix from kerri chandler
the shapeshifters did a great 2 hour mix
and booka shade did an awesome live set for an hour before hitting the decks for a get physical love in-body language still rocks

i can never remember the names of dance stuff but tracked down
it is what it is by rhythim is rhythim from htfr.com ten quid very well spent-

Last edited by disco mixx kidd; 10-11-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by disco mixx kidd
dunno if u guys remember to check out the essential mix every sunday morning on radio1 at 1am but i sky+ em

just played back the last few months in one go

there was a mental old school feel mix from kerri chandler
the shapeshifters did a great 2 hour mix
and booka shade did an awesome live set for an hour before hitting the decks for a get physical love in-body language still rocks

i can never remember the names of dance stuff but tracked down
it is what it is by rhythim is rhythim from htfr.com ten quid very well spent-
Wish I had Sky+ ... I'm always out and have to search soulseek the enxt day to see if anyone recorded it - and then you are reliant on decent quality.

Would love to get that Bookashade set off you ... and the Kerri Chandler one.