Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-01-2002, 01:09 AM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

I think some people are still struggling with the concept of individual tracks still
i missed the concept (but thats gone out the window)

Last edited by Batsta; 17-03-2005 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2002, 01:19 AM
The Walking Carpet

wookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewookiee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
California - Rufus Wainwright
It's Not The End Of The World - Super Furry Animals
Bad Ambassador - The Divine Comedy
Eloquence - Jason Falkner
New York, New York - Ryan Adams
Answering Bell - Ryan Adams
La Cienaga Just Smiled - Ryan Adams
The Rescue Blues - Ryan Adams
Somehow, Someday - Ryan Adams
When The Stars Go Blue - Ryan Adams

It goes without saying, I suppose, but I'm quite into Ryan Adams at the moment.
Old 11-01-2002, 01:23 AM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
So Solid Crew-They dont know album pure quailty, haters is such a class song .

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:21 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Cornershop at the moment.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:49 AM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Old 11-01-2002, 03:08 AM
A

davidjonesy is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
yeah ive got it too, Haters is blinding: should be millwall's official song! "so many haters..."
Old 11-01-2002, 05:28 AM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LTJ Bukem - Coolin' Out
Plus almost anything else by LTJ either an Auidogalaxy or on my hard drive or vinyl collection

Plus various Jeff Mills tunes. Did a search for some sleazy acid dance by K-Alexi Shelby or Blake Baxter but there's nothing on there I don't already have on vinyl
Old 11-01-2002, 05:42 AM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am at this very moment listening to a track called "Skills" by Add N to X, off their Avant Hard album....and its very squiggly.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:47 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Three - Massive Attack

I Could Have Lied - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Old 11-01-2002, 06:09 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Galleon - So I begin.mp3
jackson five - I want you back.mp3
The Program - Love and affection (Joey Negro Club Mix).mp3
playgroup - number one.mp3
Teen Spirit vs Bootylicious - SoulWax remix.mp3
Wheatus - Leroy.mp3
Live Element - Be Free.mp3
George Harrison - My sweet lord.mp3
Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar.mp3
Feeder - Just a day.mp3
Kosheen - Catch.mp3
R. Kelly - She's got that vybe.mp3
Roni Size - Dirty Beats.mp3
Whitetown - Your woman.mp3

Hows that for a list?
I've also got Ja Rule's album (which ain't bad) and have also been listening to my Muse album...which is class!

I've given the best one the thumbs up sign!
Old 11-01-2002, 07:10 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Today I have listened to:

Life On Mars - DJ Wag - Overdose Records

Computer Revolution -Mavor v Mark Nails - Wicked

Punch em all - Planet Punk - Pulse

Lightyears Ahead - KQ - Horizon

Mercury Rain - Heavyweight Recordings

Acid Headcracker - ASYS - Tracid Traxxx

Erm very very unlikely you'll them on Audiogalaxy though.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:14 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Re: What are you listening too at the moment?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
As a follow up to the hugely popular what are you reading thread: What are you listening too at the moment?

You?
My wife bitching at me for being on the internet so much!
Old 11-01-2002, 02:32 PM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Charlatans - The Bird and the Butterfly
Paul Weller - Wildwood (taken from the Days of Speed Album)
Master at Work feat. Patti Austin - Like a Butterfly
Kerri Chandler feat. E-Man - Brooklyn (Where I Live)

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 11-01-2002 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:45 PM

Winston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the Resurrection
Jesse Evans and The Crash 'In America'
(advance copy) 3 track CD single

and Jesse Evans and The Crash 'Hunger'
full CD album

only available from paultrigger@ntlworld.com
Old 11-01-2002, 02:53 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anything by The Byrds !

Plus :

My Vitrol (sp?) - I wish I could (?)

Grandaddy - Crystal Lake & Another one I can't remember (sorry Dave)

Paul Weller - Town Called Malice (Days of Speed album also)

Various Jungle tunes I always forget the names of, good for road rage though.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:57 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
KD lang - Constant craving

Whoops now its finished.......

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 11-01-2002, 03:05 PM
Kapoww

Palace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroniPalace Biff is the cheese to my macaroni
Just got a copy of Mark B & Blade - Don't See The Sign, you know the UK 2 step hardcore garage that Lovejoy & Hel Bels do their hip-hop dancing to!

Quality

Old 11-01-2002, 03:07 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Echo And The Bunnymen - Silver
Sham 69 - Hersham Boys
Jim's Super Stereoworld - Touchy Feely
My Life Story - Sparkle
Abdoujaparov - Emergency Medical Hologram
Arkana - Game Over
Old 11-01-2002, 09:56 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Ok, help me out here. After reading this thread I thought I'd check this Audiogalaxy place out. I opened an account, downloaded the "satellite" (?) and then transfered a couple of files. The only trouble is, where have they gone? Where do they transfer to? I have Music Match jukebox and Windows Media Player, so should they be in there coz I can't see them!
Please help me guys, I know it's probably a simple mistake I'm making, but these things really confuse me when there's no instructions.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:57 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine automatically went to program files\audiogalaxy.

Search for AGSatellite.exe, should be in the same folder.