Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-05-2010, 02:34 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo
2 hours of sublime minimal house from Troy Pierce

[ soundcloud ]http://soundcloud.com/rizk/troy-pierce-nov-09[ /soundcloud ]

oh dear, i dont seem to have quite got the hang of it lol

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 28-05-2010, 02:38 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
2 hours of sublime minimal house from Troy Pierce

[ soundcloud ]http://soundcloud.com/rizk/troy-pierce-nov-09[ /soundcloud ]
humpo to post take the spaces out of the tags so there is no spaces between [ and s

and this will happen...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-05-2010, 02:40 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
sweet, cheers

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 28-05-2010, 02:40 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
you had a listen to my new mix mate?
Old 28-05-2010, 02:41 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

no probs
Old 28-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fraser you want any gigs around Manchester?
Old 28-05-2010, 02:55 PM
chemical olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
you had a listen to my new mix mate?

not yet, i will do

lets see if i got this sussed with this slice of wonderful electronica from Andy Wetherall. my fave DJ/Producer by a country mile.

will try and do that mix i promised this weekend.

Old 28-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Conceding 9

Perry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
nice production again there mate
Cheers mate, where do you want me to send you a 320 copy of Projekt One to for your mix?
Old 28-05-2010, 03:38 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Suckling
Cheers mate, where do you want me to send you a 320 copy of Projekt One to for your mix?
in soundcloud make it downloadable in original format in privacy options and i can grab it from there over the weekend, if not i will pm you my googlemail addy
Old 28-05-2010, 03:41 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Fraser you want any gigs around Manchester?
i may well do mate

but the thing is i have only been mixing for a couple of months so may need to hone my skills a little more. I am not really a dj and i cheat and use traktor and an omni control. i may well shit my pants with nerves at the moment, never played out yet but going forward i would be up for it.

do you put nights on? we are thinking of putting a little night on in withington/fallowfield at some point.
Old 28-05-2010, 03:42 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
not yet, i will do

lets see if i got this sussed with this slice of wonderful electronica from Andy Wetherall. my fave DJ/Producer by a country mile.

will try and do that mix i promised this weekend.
do a mix humpo and get it up herer now you have finally learnt to post soundcloud
Old 28-05-2010, 08:31 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good thread. One from me, an old skool electro type thing I did. Any mixing tips greatly recieved as I can't get this sounding right outside of my setup!

Old 30-05-2010, 05:44 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

my latest mix, a bit harder than my previous 2...opinions welcome as always...

Old 01-06-2010, 10:48 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

woohoo my followers are up to 3 on soundcloud now
Old 02-06-2010, 09:49 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by AndyStreet; 02-06-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:54 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

A wee tune I made.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:31 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet

A wee tune I made.
will have a listen on my lunch. feel free to listen to my latest mix a few post above, opinions and comments welcome.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:58 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet

A wee tune I made.
its good mate, feels very liquid funk.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:00 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice
Good thread. One from me, an old skool electro type thing I did. Any mixing tips greatly recieved as I can't get this sounding right outside of my setup!

sounds good
Old 02-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
i may well do mate

but the thing is i have only been mixing for a couple of months so may need to hone my skills a little more. I am not really a dj and i cheat and use traktor and an omni control. i may well shit my pants with nerves at the moment, never played out yet but going forward i would be up for it.

do you put nights on? we are thinking of putting a little night on in withington/fallowfield at some point.
I know people that do put nights on, could certainly put you in contact. Some good student DJ's about so plenty of good competition too

Just listening to your 43 minute mix to keep me awake while cramming for this exam. It's good, wouldn't be out of place in Sankeys