Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 20-06-2017, 04:15 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lady Aurelia very impressive
Old 20-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had the Ribchester and Barney Roy double
Old 20-06-2017, 10:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If tomorrow goes half as good as today I'll be very happy:

Daban @ 7/1 e/w
Happy Like A Fool @ 7/2 antepost
Laugh Aloud @ 3/1
Ulysses @ 7/2 probably at the prices worth taking a chance
Abe Lincoln @ 11/1 e/w
Sibilance @ 10/1 e/w
Old 21-06-2017, 05:53 AM

Enfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Had the Ribchester and Barney Roy double
Same here. Good work. Will leave it now until the gold cup and jams tip in the commonwealth..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 21-06-2017, 07:46 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
If tomorrow goes half as good as today I'll be very happy:

Daban @ 7/1 e/w
Happy Like A Fool @ 7/2 antepost
Laugh Aloud @ 3/1
Ulysses @ 7/2 probably at the prices worth taking a chance
Abe Lincoln @ 11/1 e/w
Sibilance @ 10/1 e/w
Isn't that rhododendron epsom performance a concern for Daban? I've backed Le Brivido.

Happy like a fool looks blinding value at 7/2.

Laugh Aloud non runner (I already backed Qemah in that).

Ulysses interesting. However everytime i look at that race i realise I will either not bet or go with highland reel.. I can't get that epsom performance out of my mind. Feels like a leap to oppose highland reel for me.

Abe lincoln.. seems a pretty wide open race (I have backed GM hopkins and george william each way 1/4 odds 6 places).

Sibilance.. i have joined you each way (5 places).

Hope you don't mind me commenting on your selections. You always seem a pretty savvy punter to me and i must admit i was a little concerned you didn't select a single one of my own picks today!!!!

Last edited by scro; 21-06-2017 at 07:50 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:09 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Isn't that rhododendron epsom performance a concern for Daban? I've backed Le Brivido.

Happy like a fool looks blinding value at 7/2.

Laugh Aloud non runner (I already backed Qemah in that).

Ulysses interesting. However everytime i look at that race i realise I will either not bet or go with highland reel.. I can't get that epsom performance out of my mind. Feels like a leap to oppose highland reel for me.

Abe lincoln.. seems a pretty wide open race (I have backed GM hopkins and george william each way 1/4 odds 6 places).

Sibilance.. i have joined you each way (5 places).

Hope you don't mind me commenting on your selections. You always seem a pretty savvy punter to me and i must admit i was a little concerned you didn't select a single one of my own picks today!!!!
Sure, I don't mind at all. I didn't really post any reasoning as I was too tired and warm last night.

With Daban I think 7f is the right trip for her, yeah you could argue that Rhododendron's latest performance wasn't a positive but she bled so entirely forgivable. Also kind of links into Highland Reel later on, Coolmore had two massive favourites yesterday completely bomb out - not going overboard but I wouldn't want to be taking a short price about anything from their stable until something runs well. That may well be HR as he is a fantastic horse but even then I would want another one to go in as he is so consistent anyway. Le Brivido was obviously where I started looking first but unproven on lightning quick ground and I'm not convinced dropping back a furlong is ideal for her. I respect Fabre though, the guy is a true master and he obviously thinks the opposite. Purely a price play, don't think Daban should be more than twice the price. 4 places e/w as well.

Backed Happy Like A Fool about a week and a half ago just needs to go and do the business now.

I backed Laugh Aloud ante post Have stuck some change on Smart Call e/w at 4/1 - not really interested in this race now but wouldn't be keen on Qemah who is unproven on the ground and whose reappearance run was the worst yet.

Highland Reel is a fantastic horse but has been on the go for a while now, not that he seems to mind. If this was 1m4f again and at these prices, I agree I would be betting. I just think that given AOB form and disappointments, step back in trip etc 5/2 doesn't appeal to me as I am not chasing or desperate to have a bet (I find this helps so much if you don't force yourself to have a bet in every race or pick a selection). 4/1 e/w Ulysses isn't massive but worth chancing he improves again.

Royal Hunt Cup is one of my favourite races and this is a top class renewal, so many improving horses in this. I'm loathe to abandon Fastnet Tempest after it has won me a fair sum already this season but I think some are more appealing. GW a good pick if breaking much better this time and Hannon doing well, find it odd that both him and FT are shorter than Banksea though. Abe Lincoln could be anything, wouldn't be reading too much into ante post gamble - by the looks of it that was purely because Hugh Taylor tipped him at big prices but looks unexposed (like most of the field...) to me and worth taking a stab at. Going to add El Vip at 8/1 e/w as well as I think they are going to go off a stupid pace here and may well set up a closer, he seemed to like that tactic and Jamie Spencer is only going to ride him that way so (always a risk backing JS).

Sibiliance well worth a stab in a tough race. Going to add Tisbutadream who has been a real money spinner for me and connections! She always runs a solid race and her form against her own sex is 1111 so 18/1 is big and I can't leave her out.

Good luck!
Old 21-06-2017, 09:12 AM
So then I says to Mabel

I see the ultra-disappointing Mazzini is running tonight as well on the AW - gets one last chance at 11/4 to show this mark is too good.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone come across any deals for the Coral Eclipse day this year?

I normally get one each year but I am struggling to find one this time
Old 21-06-2017, 01:31 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Chessman also of small interest at 20/1.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

All my eggs in the first are in 'Jonny G's' basket - going to end badly no doubt but they aren't big bets.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:38 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Given the hefty bets going in on that fav fair to say some very lucky punters, got away with that there.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
Has anyone come across any deals for the Coral Eclipse day this year?

I normally get one each year but I am struggling to find one this time
Haven't seen any sorry.

I know it isn't the same but promo code bet365 gets money off the July meeting at Newmarket.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Super ride in an odd race.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Added Rain Goddess at 8/1 e/w in the last as well.
Old 21-06-2017, 02:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

5/6 in a race full of unexposed 2yos over 5f - what could possibly go wrong?
Old 21-06-2017, 02:12 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Sigh, ******* knew it would be too good to be true. ******* Clive Cox.
Old 21-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Future?

mojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mix and mungle in the 1540 is my ew bet.
Old 21-06-2017, 03:28 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Great horse.

Almanzor would have routed that field.
Old 21-06-2017, 04:48 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Classic Spencer, doesn't put any El Vip into the race but the 20/1 shot he goes hell for leather on.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:07 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Classic Spencer, doesn't put any El Vip into the race but the 20/1 shot he goes hell for leather on.

Actually he rode both horses the same way / difference was pace was faster in the 2nd race - that was some ride