Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-04-2017, 09:16 AM

Jammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Vast majority of the crowd were Leatherhead fans. I understand that the home fans are outnumbered each game.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy View Post
Vast majority of the crowd were Leatherhead fans. I understand that the home fans are outnumbered each game.
Haha, I guess few people would support a "works" team unless they have family playing. Plus they have quite a lot of competing clubs in the immediate vicinity, including Molesey and Hampton
Old 18-04-2017, 12:07 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy View Post

The Met don't really have the usual local fan base so yes it is a bit strange. They have actually produced some good teams at times
Old 18-04-2017, 12:46 PM

Dave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As one of Bognor's sponsors I really need Kingstonian to turn up against Havant and either beat them or draw. Then Bognor must beat Met Police to go up as Champions. If not we're in the play offs again.
Old 18-04-2017, 03:50 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
The Met don't really have the usual local fan base so yes it is a bit strange. They have actually produced some good teams at times
Anyone know what sort sort of percentage of their team are actually Police? I know they changed the rules a few years ago

Seemed wrong at the time even if it meant they had to drop down the league.

Do they still play at Molesey? huge to be horrible there, buggered my ankle up big time.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 18-04-2017, 06:29 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Whoa! Chalky Lane? That could work, especially with Epsom Athletic dropping out of the CCL
No, unless it has changed, it was the old Chessington Golf Club grounds that was the most likely destination
Old 22-04-2017, 04:43 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well done to Havant. Strange day Ls last game at Kingsmeadow, havant going for promotion, 1200 folk in the ground. Red smoke canister form Ks fansbehind in first half. When result was in from Bognor, Havant fans now behind same goal let of green smoke canister. I guess there may also have been a timer on the fireworks from end with the seating(no fans) thanks AFCW, as those went off at ten to 5 while game was still playing.
To sum up no goals,behind chasing streamers pitch invasion by a few local infants who got past the barrier and were quietly told to get back where they were meant to be, 2 smoke canisters premature pitch invasion by Havant fans when news from Bognor came through and full pitch invasion on final whistle by fans on both sides wanting to hold there own party and premature fireworks. Never mind the football, it was 0-0.
Old 22-04-2017, 05:45 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Harrow borrow drop 4 places into the last relegation spot

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 21-10-2018, 02:24 PM

Ks beat Harlow 7-0 yesterday. Hope its a good omen
Old 22-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Hope its a good omen

It wasn’t
Old 24-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
No, unless it has changed, it was the old Chessington Golf Club grounds that was the most likely destination
Any development on this?

What is the terrace thinking about Leigh Dynan's management at K's?
Old 08-11-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Any development on this?

What is the terrace thinking about Leigh Dynan's management at K's?

This gives me a good lead in. Til the last month, not a lot but now Things really do seem to have turned.. Ks beat Harlow 7-0 won 2-1 with 10 men for all of the second half against third place (and unbeaten Lewes), a truly superb second half and last night I saw them came within ten minuts of beating Tonbridge Angels, in second. It was 1-1 and Tonbridge only really performed in the last quarter of the game. The level of play definitely now suggests a playoff push is on so I think the locals are back on board. Ks now boasts two academy products from Palace, Tyler Brown at leftback and James Daly. Also a guy who is actually a Charlton youngster. Alfie Doughty who is the one Ks fans have rally taken to. He is a tricky winger, with a passing resemblence to Adnan Janussai and it pains me to say is the one most likely at present.He set up the Lewes winner with a superb cross. Already he looks a class apart at Kingstonian.

Tyler is in the AWB mould as an athletic full back who tackles well. He bears the hallmark of Palace coaching as he sometimes defends too narrow but then make excellent recovery tackles and passes really well, fizzing the ball accuratetely to his target.

James Daly I just wonder. I thought we sent Ks a striker but of late he has been used much deeper, last night as a right sided midfielder which I have to say he did very well at and worked his socks off. Im just not sure how this will go back at Palace. One for Woozie and Gazza to think about. Anyway its good to see Ks on the up again after a couple of very difficult years.

Ps I think the share with C Casuals at Tolwortth may well be long term with money going into ground improvements

Last edited by cranesparkeagle; 08-11-2018 at 08:21 PM. Reason: additonal comment