Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 08-11-2018, 06:58 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC70 View Post
Oh you mean like the boring myth that you peddle about Wilf diving every week, even though he has NOT been charged with any dives, resulting in NO BANS for diving. Cant have it both ways mate, you keep spouting shit, we just respond.
Just looked again at your shit post. You broke some crossbars and walked out of a game. WOW, that's fighting isn't it?
'Baying mob' and Brighton in the same sentence, mmmm not too sure about that either
Old 08-11-2018, 07:05 PM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
'Baying mob' and Brighton in the same sentence, mmmm not too sure about that either
After chasing him from the directors box, they tried to boot the boardroom door in when Bellotti locked himself in there, before security got there and they were arrested.

That was the last game that c**t Bellotti ever attended at the Goldstone.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
After chasing him from the directors box, they tried to boot the boardroom door in when Bellotti locked himself in there, before security got there and they were arrested.

Scary stuff
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 08-11-2018, 07:34 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:

DB left in a wheelie bin lol
Old 08-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
**** me im doing a Colo!

Old 08-11-2018, 07:51 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
DB left in a wheelie bin lol
Another story that's become fact ?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 08-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post

More fiction than in any library

Old 08-11-2018, 08:00 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Hmm this new Volvo chap sounds an awful lot like a certain grand aigle.
Highly likely. Grand Aigle has not been seen since he reported Sticky Pete, resulting in the admin making GE look an imbecile. (Not hard) I expect he had a bit of a meltdown and demanded action be taken, whilst howling how unfair it all was. Then had a full on tantrum and threw the last of his toys out the pram when even the admins of his own teams forum were trying to hold back tears of laughter at his pathetic efforts to get somebody banned...
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"

Last edited by EagleEater; 08-11-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:06 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Fact old boy
Old 08-11-2018, 08:17 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Highly likely. Grand Aigle has not been seen since he reported Sticky Pete, resulting in the admin making GE look an imbecile. (Not hard) I expect he had a bit of a meltdown and demanded action be taken, whilst howling how unfair it all was. Then had a full on tantrum and threw the last of his toys out the pram when even the admins of his own teams forum were trying to hold back tears of laughter at his pathetic efforts to get somebody banned...
Get your facts right shiteater....yeah reported sp for homophobic abuse (as you would have ). Been away on holiday and couldnt be bothered to read your absolute shit. Who is GE, are you even more stupid than I thought you were? Seems like you are....anyway join colon boy on ignore..you just aint worth wasting time on...you really cant cure stupid, you are proof!
Old 08-11-2018, 08:22 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Get your facts right shiteater....yeah reported sp for homophobic abuse (as you would have ). Been away on holiday and couldnt be bothered to read your absolute shit. Who is GE, are you even more stupid than I thought you were? Seems like you are....anyway join colon boy on ignore..you just aint worth wasting time on...you really cant cure stupid, you are proof!
Keep lying and dodging. We all know it was you, ye old grass!

Quote:
yeah reported sp for homophobic abuse (as you would have )
You are a sad piece of shit. Just saying... As I have said 1000 times, if you can't handle it on this forum, **** off! You obviously have trouble distinguishing banter from reality.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"

Last edited by EagleEater; 08-11-2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:44 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Wait, did GA seriously report someone for 'homophobia'?

Quote:
ok if im homophobic, so ******* what?? I dont have to like you if youre gay do I? Suggest you go **** yourself !! Do the world a favour and die
Old 08-11-2018, 08:59 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
BC’s out in force today.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:16 PM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Wait, did GA seriously report someone for 'homophobia'?
I think it might be because I called him a "catastrophic felching cockspangle" the other day. Didn't strike me as being homophobic at the time, I've certainly seen far worse on here, but hey ho.

I guess he must've been taking a ride on his menstrual cycle that day.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:38 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I suspect Sussex plod found knives and knuckledusters on the thug's person?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:04 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think it might be because I called him a "catastrophic felching cockspangle" the other day. Didn't strike me as being homophobic at the time, I've certainly seen far worse on here, but hey ho.

I guess he must've been taking a ride on his menstrual cycle that day.
You dont like homophobia aimed at you, so dont dish it out ...cockspangle ? really? are you 12?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Keep lying and dodging. We all know it was you, ye old grass!

You are a sad piece of shit. Just saying... As I have said 1000 times, if you can't handle it on this forum, **** off! You obviously have trouble distinguishing banter from reality.
Yep homophobic post from your 'friend' so yea!! On ignore now ! Bye ****!
Old 09-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:

I heard he had a lunchtime kick about with the demolition workers.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:25 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
So you are saying that all of those hotel rooms around the Wembley area were booked by 6 year olds?
Ah the good old days:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And on Zaha: