Lewis Dunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis Dunk

A repository for VHA to litter with his constant jealous wittering, whinging bleating and snivelling about our fine young defender, Mr Lewis Dunk.

Perhaps this will prevent him from cluttering every other thread and boring both Brighton and Palace fans alike.
    Originally posted by Windsor_Eagle
    I don't think that OG is being factually accurate with his posts

Originally posted by seagull08
    A repository for VHA to litter with his constant jealous wittering, whinging bleating and snivelling about our fine young defender, Mr Lewis Dunk.

Perhaps this will prevent him from cluttering every other thread and boring both Brighton and Palace fans alike.
    Do you not understand this is a PALACE site most of us dont give a f*** about you tin pot little team ... so be a good boy / girl and go play with your own kind on your own site

Comment

Originally posted by Jubrique Eagle
      Do you not understand this is a PALACE site most of us dont give a f*** about you tin pot little team ... so be a good boy / girl and go play with your own kind on your own site
      No.

Comment

Somebody has to do a Dunkin' Doughnut joke at this point, surely?
        Last edited by Lawd Elpus; 30-08-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubrique Eagle
          To be brutal Jubrique (and do stop me if you've heard it all before) but with sizeably bigger gates than CPFC at present, a ground next season whose capacity will be significantly bigger than Selhurst and current leaders of the division in which CPFC play - if we're a 'tin pot little team' what in the frickin' fudge cakes does that make aforementioned CPFC? Barnet FC reserves?

Note to Jubrique - People in tin pot situations really shouldn't throw stones.

Comment

Freedman lost us the game yesterday and with Moxey, Clyne and Jedinak playing it'll still be the same negative shit. Freedman has not got any guts. We spent the whole 2nd half on the back foot and not pushing on. There's so much wrong at this club and I 2nd that, WE ARE GOING DOWN!
            Keep thinking on that quote seatwit08 - it shows how much knowledge you really have.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombadier Botty
              To be brutal Jubrique (and do stop me if you've heard it all before) but with sizeably bigger gates than CPFC at present, a ground next season whose capacity will be significantly bigger than Selhurst and current leaders of the division in which CPFC play - if we're a 'tin pot little team' what in the frickin' fudge cakes does that make aforementioned CPFC? Barnet FC reserves?

Stop. I've heard it all before.

Comment

True.

Just a pity that the vast majority of your home support are Man United and Spurs fans.

Comment

I never find VHA boring and imagine you are struggling to cope with his rapier wit and superior intelligence.

If only we could round up all the Brighton fans on this site and stick them on one thread that would be great. They could work together on the timeless Brighton quiz questions such as:

Why do Brighton go on about administrations when they have far more debt now than palace ever had?

Just how rich is Bloom?

Where did the mystical missing Brighton fans suddenly appear from?

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal Jones
                    True.

Just a pity that the vast majority of your home support are Man United and Spurs fans.
                    whereas the vast majority of your home support, after years of dross have vanished like a fart in the wind, you've got more empty seats than palace fans
                    Brighton automatic promotion from strongest ever championship 16/17. Palace finished 5th in weakest 12/13.
                    Fact.

Comment

Emphasis on the 'current'

5 games does not a season make
                      We Come Unseen

Comment

Originally posted by Lawd Elpus
                        Keep thinking on that quote seatwit08 - it shows how much knowledge you really have.
                        Not my quote thicko. From one of your own.

Comment

Not my quote thicko. From one of your own.
                          Yes - and you ******* want to believe it you silly cunt!

Comment

Originally posted by wehatepalace
                            whereas the vast majority of your home support, after years of dross have vanished like a fart in the wind, you've got more empty seats than palace fans
                            Meeeeooooowwwww!, WHP

At the end of the day, we go for quality over quantity

Comment

You are sooooooooo boring it's unreal
                              Brighton...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal Jones
                                Meeeeooooowwwww!, WHP

At the end of the day, we go for quality over quantity
                                And fail on both accounts.

Comment

Haha teh little boys are off again, small club syndrome, how cute
                                  @greeno1905

Comment

And fail on both accounts.
                                    So explain why 4 or 5 of our players are constantly linked with Prem teams in the press? I don't see any seaweed players in the same boat.
                                    Brighton...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts
                                      So explain why 4 or 5 of our players are constantly linked with Prem teams in the press? I don't see any seaweed players in the same boat.
                                      They've lost their only 2 decent players...
                                      @greeno1905

Comment

Originally posted by wehatepalace
                                        Er............Wrong !
                                        1996/97 Average gate 15000 odd (when we were promoted to the prem)
                                        2010/11 Average gate 15000 odd (when we were shite)

Not great figures, but where are the disappearing fans ?
                                        And, to be pedantic with a capacity of 26000 at Selhurst that would mean more than half full.
                                        Funny how you have conveniently forgotten the years and years......and more years of dross before the start of last season.

Comment