Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-02-2019, 03:26 PM

Marcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think you're looking at this in a very bizarre way. The club is not a business in the same way that Tescos is. If Tesco ever ended upin administration, then the only people that would care would be the staff. No one outside of those would organise protests at banks or at the business headquarters. Businesses have customers, whereas football clubs have fans - there is a difference between the two.
I'm looking at it the way it is. I might not like it, then again I might like it. Point is that I don't try and treat it as something it's not so I can have a 'whinge' about how wrong it is.

On a side note, you do understand that, unfortunately, football is now a business. I wish it wasn't but it is. I actually think the same way as you and wish it was just sport, but I understand things are very different now and the club has to adapt, bit like every other club I suppose.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I doing something wrong here, Iíve just tried to buy 3 and it wonít let me.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:01 PM

niat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murrayniat1972 FFS Murray
Same here.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:51 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And me. Palace ticket website not working shocker!
Old 16-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
And me. Palace ticket website not working shocker!
Old 16-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
It seems there are one or two problems with the new site that no doubt will be sorted out in due course.

One problem is that it seems to be pretty bad at allocating seats in such a way as to avoid leaving single seats. So although there are tickets available online in three different blocks, they are all singles.

Another problem is that deselecting the "find seats together" option doesn't work, so it will attempt to find seats together even if you untick that box. And it will fail, because there aren't any!

So... if you want to buy more than one ticket, I think the only way to do it online at the moment is to buy each ticket in a separate transaction. And they won't be together. Alternatively, call the box office and they may release another block in order to allow you to buy seats together.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Additional blocks have now been released. Seats together are available in blocks 5 and 19, and the website will work properly for multiple ticket purchases for these.

Block 5 is at the front, 19 is at the back.