Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Francois View Post
Desso pitch, new screen, hoarding, writing on seats. Is it worth throwing loads of money at this ground unless some serious changes can be made?

Transferring pitch to training ground, although not sure that is a good thing, smartening up of training ground.
The new pitch isn't really what I would called stadium improvement.
The new screen, yep good call.
Hoardings? Eh?
Writing on seats. Wow. What fantastic work.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:06 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
From one thread to another they rush to moan and moan and moan
Because things are so dandy
Old 29-08-2017, 10:23 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Because things are so dandy
At least we have a club eh?
Old 29-08-2017, 10:32 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
At least we have a club eh?
Just glad I didn't have to take my seat home after the West Brom home game in 2010
Old 30-08-2017, 10:28 PM

St.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
The new pitch isn't really what I would called stadium improvement.
The new screen, yep good call.
Hoardings? Eh?
Writing on seats. Wow. What fantastic work.
I forgot to mention the goal nets too .
Old 17-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

As they are clearly still struggling in the current market surely Sainsburys must be open to doing a deal?
Old 18-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Someone posted on here that the Selhurst Park store is very profitable. I don't know if that's true but if so, I'd say that news of Sainsbury's not doing well means that they'll be less likely to want rid of a profitable store, no?
Old 18-10-2017, 08:13 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Someone posted on here that the Selhurst Park store is very profitable. I don't know if that's true but if so, I'd say that news of Sainsbury's not doing well means that they'll be less likely to want rid of a profitable store, no?
It's the opposite. That site is not particularly profitable.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
It's the opposite. That site is not particularly profitable.
Especially closing at peak times on a Saturday.
Old 18-10-2017, 12:19 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
What?
Finally improved disabled facilities in the AW.
Filling in the areas in the Holmesdale that used to go down to the basement and replacing with seats.

There have been considerable upgrades in the main stand and in the corporate boxes. I know that does not benefit everyone but it does mean that should we be relegated there will be some improvements.

I am aware that there are downsides as well - particularly the poorly placed plastic replacement seating and the gantry in the AW.

It is disappointing when you look at the money there is, despite all the problems if we go down without a major overall to at least one stand then it will have been an opportunity lost.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 18-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Finally improved disabled facilities in the AW.
Filling in the areas in the Holmesdale that used to go down to the basement and replacing with seats.

There have been considerable upgrades in the main stand and in the corporate boxes. I know that does not benefit everyone but it does mean that should we be relegated there will be some improvements.

I am aware that there are downsides as well - particularly the poorly placed plastic replacement seating and the gantry in the AW.

It is disappointing when you look at the money there is, despite all the problems if we go down without a major overall to at least one stand then it will have been an opportunity lost.
If the board are waiting for Palace to settle as a stable, Prem club, before risking major investment, it could be a very long wait.