Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-04-2013, 06:46 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
The thing is mate the Palace lot on here go on about Parish and Co and how wonderful they are but it's not the impression i get.

Not for the first time has Mr Parish has mentioned that he didn't want to take over the club. The moment he can shift the club on he will.

The Palace fans make him out to be some sort of super fan and a brilliant owner and yet what he has written(link) must leave a slight bitter taste in your mouth. He wants out and that's quite clear. Still he has steered the club well so far and credit to him. Certainly no Bloom though and not a man who by the sounds of it will be looking for a new stadium for them. He doesn't want to splash the cash.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Once again, you always assume the worst when you're trying to make one of your silly points. Firstly, that's not Steve Parish; it's Stephen Browett. Secondly, CPFC2010 have said from the start that they only took over because there was nobody else available to finance the club. They didn't want to own the club but had no choice. Now that they own the club, they say that they enjoy it immensely, however they don't plan to run the club forever. They want to pass it on to someone better equipped to push the club forward, but until that person appears they will continue to pump cash into the club.

That is not the same as "wanting out" and it doesn't leave a bitter taste in anybody's mouth. It's refreshingly honest and makes perfect sense.

By the way, Parish only owns 25% of CPFC. Each of the other three members of CPFC2010 own the same amount as he does. He doesn't make decisions for the whole group, but he's the one who does most of the talking in the media on behalf of the rest. Perpetuating the nonsense you've just typed will only serve to make you look more stupid than usual.

Last edited by Seaside Eagle; 05-04-2013 at 06:48 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Once again, you always assume the worst when you're trying to make one of your silly points. Firstly, that's not Steve Parish; it's Stephen Browett. Secondly, CPFC2010 have said from the start that they only took over because there was nobody else available to finance the club. They didn't want to own the club but had no choice. Now that they own the club, they say that they enjoy it immensely, however they don't plan to run the club forever. They want to pass it on to someone better equipped to push the club forward, but until that person appears they will continue to pump cash into the club.

That is not the same as "wanting out" and it doesn't leave a bitter taste in anybody's mouth. It's refreshingly honest and makes perfect sense.

By the way, Parish only owns 25% of CPFC. Each of the other three members of CPFC2010 own the same amount as he does. He doesn't make decisions for the whole group, but he's the one who does most of the talking in the media on behalf of the rest. Perpetuating the nonsense you've just typed will only serve to make you look more stupid than usual.
*We only bought it because nobody else would and we just feel that we are looking after it*

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 05-04-2013, 06:55 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
The thing is mate the Palace lot on here go on about Parish and Co and how wonderful they are but it's not the impression i get.

Not for the first time has Mr Parish has mentioned that he didn't want to take over the club. The moment he can shift the club on he will.

The Palace fans make him out to be some sort of super fan and a brilliant owner and yet what he has written(link) must leave a slight bitter taste in your mouth. He wants out and that's quite clear. Still he has steered the club well so far and credit to him. Certainly no Bloom though and not a man who by the sounds of it will be looking for a new stadium for them. He doesn't want to splash the cash.

I think Parrish is a massive idiot, and I am most definatly glad he isn't the owner of Brighton. There is nothing wrong with the way Tony does things as long as he has the money himself. They do things the opposite way to eachother. The way they say they are looking after Palace and Tony says he want to pass Brighton on to his kid shows why.

He was always going to have to spend a fortune to get us up to scratch, and although Palace fans on here would never agree Brighton is in a better position than Palace are now. We just have to sort out that loss.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Oh and apologies for getting Stephen Browett and Steve Parish mixed up. That's a terrible error on my behalf considering Parish is pre-occupied in insulting and threatening to ban his own fans over twitter. What a lovely chap.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

Old 05-04-2013, 07:05 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh and apologies for getting Stephen Browett and Steve Parish mixed up. That's a terrible error on my behalf considering Parish is pre-occupied in insulting and threatening to ban his own fans over twitter. What a lovely chap.
I'll ask again. Why are you copying my avatar and location? Am I to watch over my shoulder? Stalker wanker.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
I'll ask again. Why are you copying my avatar and location? Am I to watch over my shoulder? Stalker wanker.
Please go away. You really bore me.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:11 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Please go away. You really bore me.
You're a freak.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Palace & Whitehawk f.c.

Ismale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
You're a freak.
You got that 1 spot on Little Al,typical B*******! when thier not copying our Club nickname or the songs of the HF it's our Avatar's!

They say Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so,despite his protests to the contary,we all know you love us really Londoner!

Until recently you couldn't live with us,
But,1 things for sure! you cant live without us!

How Sweet.

Noel Gallagher
Old 05-04-2013, 07:57 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
I think Parrish is a massive idiot,
I doubt he'll lose any sleep over that.I think Bloom has borrowed the money for your ground,not even the very richest people have cash in that quantity lying around ready to spend.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-04-2013, 08:05 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

You lot care more about our stadium than we do.I wonder which club he could be talking about spending many tens of millions of pounds?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Londoner and relegatedeagle are the 2 biggest wankers on this board. Complete nutters. Closely followed by andy1980.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:05 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Is that really a picture of Tony Bloom on the last page? I didn't know what he looked like until then. Meanwhile, Brighton have a bizarre fascination on the Palace owners (past & present) and try to point score by taking pot shots at their looks etc. They are truly obsessed.

Agree with FraserH for mentioning andy1980. He is a complete cock.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:36 AM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
Londoner and relegatedeagle are the 2 biggest wankers on this board. Complete nutters. Closely followed by andy1980.
Hitler is the biggest wanker on this board and that says something with all the Palace competition
Old 05-04-2013, 11:46 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
Hitler is the biggest wanker on this board and that says something with all the Palace competition
Seaweeds get top 3 That takes some beating
Old 05-04-2013, 11:53 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
You forgot to add in 'total and utter'
Old 05-04-2013, 11:54 AM

Gaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
You lot care more about our stadium than we do.I wonder which club he could be talking about spending many tens of millions of pounds?
Brighton ? I see that Ipswich Town have announced losses of nearly £16M and their wages to turnover is at 119%, the season before it was 102%. Under FFP you cannot spend over a certain percentage or face the consequences. Our wages to turnover ratio is 67% which meets the target.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:16 PM

Gaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Accounts have been received at Companies House. Not available to publicly view yet.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:18 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaviotas
Brighton ? I see that Ipswich Town have announced losses of nearly £16M and their wages to turnover is at 119%, the season before it was 102%. Under FFP you cannot spend over a certain percentage or face the consequences. Our wages to turnover ratio is 67% which meets the target.
Ours is 65%

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Ours is 65%
It is 67%
Old 05-04-2013, 12:33 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaviotas
Accounts have been received at Companies House. Not available to publicly view yet.
Cor that must have led to a thorough wankfest on NSC then

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.