Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-08-2018, 05:41 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
My CLP has had a speaker about Syria and about Yemen. None about Palestine and Israel.

But yeah letís just say itís all about Jewish people....
Or,alternatively,let's try and make constructive posts rather than silly ones?
Old 10-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
My CLP has had a speaker about Syria and about Yemen. None about Palestine and Israel.

But yeah letís just say itís all about Jewish people....
Your CLP did not come onere to talk about Syria and about Yemen,all I see from a number of you heavy Labour types on here is about Jews and I wondered what the history is compared to other places around the world.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:11 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For some reason a lot of labour supporters hate jews. Find that odd.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:18 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Your CLP did not come onere to talk about Syria and about Yemen,all I see from a number of you heavy Labour types on here is about Jews and I wondered what the history is compared to other places around the world.
I really donít think itís a good idea to say talking about Israel is talking about Jews.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:19 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
For some reason a lot of labour supporters hate jews. Find that odd.
Youíre an A grade pillock.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:27 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Youíre an A grade pillock.
How many hours have you spent on the bbs today.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I really donít think itís a good idea to say talking about Israel is talking about Jews.
For me I have no problem with that I have nothing against Jews or Israel ,I don't like what they(Israelis who are Jewish) do with the Palestinians but other than that....
Old 10-08-2018, 07:55 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Second half I can answer.

This is a thread about Israel.
Yup, one dug up from 3 years ago just to link something going on now to a provocative headline.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
It’s always a conspiracy isn’t it?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Itís always a conspiracy isnít it?
I don't think its a conspiracy nut expected..
Old 10-08-2018, 09:29 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís always a conspiracy isnít it?
Its not a conspiracy at all, but it is a very curious obsession.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:53 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Yup, one dug up from 3 years ago just to link something going on now to a provocative headline.
I'm confused. The tweet I linked to was from yesterday. Did the BBC change their headline three years ago?
Old 11-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I'm confused. The tweet I linked to was from yesterday. Did the BBC change their headline three years ago?
I think his expectation was that you should start a new thread called ďIsraelís atrocitiesĒ, rather then just add to (orĒdig upĒ) an old thread about Israelís atrocities.

Iím not too sure what point heís making, but Iíd have done it your way.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
This is just awful. Four kids. Murdered.

To view the link you have to Register or Login