Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 14-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Forecast sun tomorrow - race won't be moved, surely they will be skipping fences?

Buywise looks the call if so, hates jumping so the fewer they have the better!
Today was awful.

Weather was nice though!

Frustrating that they continue to have this problem with the Sun all year around. They're either going to have to build a new building at the end to assist the run-in fences or find another solution to the problem.
Old 14-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
My girlfriend also found my joke incredibly unfunny about giving he horses "Neigh-bans" to protect their eyes from the sun.

Suffice to say, I laughed myself stupid!
Old 14-11-2014, 06:57 PM

SanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
My girlfriend also found my joke incredibly unfunny about giving he horses "Neigh-bans" to protect their eyes from the sun.

Old 14-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Love the horse, especially in the long run, but Kings Palace is ridiculously short for a horse yet to jump a fence, up against 2 others who are real threats.

I can't separate Creepy and Sausalito Sunrise. I'll probably lean towards Creepy but Hobbs/Johnson are on form.

Oh, and the ground is a lot softer than it is being said. The middle of the course is a bog.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:54 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post

She sounds like a keeper.
Old 15-11-2014, 08:37 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Up bright and early studying the form.

Much like Paul, I found it hard to separate Creepy and Sausalito Sunrise but have opted for SS in the end.

Still unconfirmed but will most likely back The Package, normally runs best after a long break and has a relatively good weight in the race.

Really have no idea about the PP. Snowden seemed confident in the RP this week on his stable but a few comments on how Present View jumped in his last meeting worry me. Two horses that seems to have been overlooked in this race in my opinion are Caid du Burlais and despite top weight, Oscar Whiskey. Oscar Whiskey fell at the festival and Taquin du Seuil went on to win. Taquin du Seuil has since gone on to be mentioned as a Gold cup winner this season. OW beat TdS of 5lb less on similar ground at this course. Caid du Burlais also is a smart horse and stayed well at The festival.

Few other horses that are tracked and backed run today.

Lady Buttons goes at Wetherby, Ceaserwitch winner for some of us Big Easy at cheltenham, Clondaw Court and Big Shu at Punch. Be good to hear thoughts on today's racing, in particular the PP
Old 15-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Going with Caid du Berlais and Champion Court in the PP.

With the ground being ruled as Soft, I'm also coming down on the side of Sausalito Sunrise up against Creepy.

I'm going with Golden Jubilee in the first from the T-D team, though it was very tight with Chesterfield.

Lamb or Cod after that, then I'm coming down between Vivaldi Collonges and Big Easy though Nicholls isn't sure about the ground.

Baraka de Thaix offers some value e/w in the 3.30 and I can't pick between the 2 favourites in the last!
Old 15-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Under Fascist Rule

I'm just not a fan of Oscar Whisky, I don't like his jumping in big fields, though he does like Cheltenham and has good form other than at the festival.
Old 15-11-2014, 09:48 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am away but got a signal - I love kings palace and pipe says he jumps a fence well but I would like to see it do that in public first at those odds - I like the package too - can't have ow - quite like big easy and Mullins horse 9-4 in last looks good - I am sticking with golden doyen until it gets beaten - need to look at pp more
Old 15-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post

Really have no idea about the PP. Snowden seemed confident in the RP this week on his stable but a few comments on how Present View jumped in his last meeting worry me.

That was over hurdles, back over fences today..... Wouldnt read too much into his jumping over hurdles....
Old 15-11-2014, 11:18 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One Track Mind for me at Wetherby @ 2/1, although I also am monitoring Arthurs Secret.

Am I the only one who thinks Kings Palace will win? Receiving weight from a field that he was far superior to over hurdles and the Pipes always do well at this meeting. Good looking race.

Got two in the bumper I am following - Bitofapuzzle is top weight but will love it if a bog and Miss Estrella, will probably side with the first e/w as it's a bet to nothing against a fav I can't have.
Old 15-11-2014, 11:19 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Golden Doyen should be clear fav too.
Old 15-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1.25 Lingfield, Ingleby Angel 15/2 at mo, think this race is set up for the horse to run well
Old 15-11-2014, 01:22 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:

Am I the only one who thinks Kings Palace will win? Receiving weight from a field that he was far superior to over hurdles and the Pipes always do well at this meeting. Good looking race.
Wonderful debut, entitled to tire up the hill but great price too.
Old 15-11-2014, 01:25 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still love King's Palace - backed it in running once I saw it jump a few
Old 15-11-2014, 01:28 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Would love to know why CH4 decided not to show that race? They really are so ******* inept it is untrue.
Old 15-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
1.25 Lingfield, Ingleby Angel 15/2 at mo, think this race is set up for the horse to run well

Bloody 2nd..... winner got first run but wasnt stopping
Old 15-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Would love to know why CH4 decided not to show that race? They really are so ******* inept it is untrue.
Probably cause Cheltenham and the BHA scheduled the race for 1.15?!!
Old 15-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Shake it Baby

Cant believe Simon Holt didnt say 'and Sam Winner is a winner for Sam'
Old 15-11-2014, 02:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Probably cause Cheltenham and the BHA scheduled the race for 1.15?!!
I am pretty sure CH4 can arrange what times their show runs.