Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 13-11-2014, 09:01 PM

SanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
one bet for me Balthazer
Old 13-11-2014, 09:15 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like Minella Present in the Novice Hurdle has a bit of finishing speed about it and won at Chepstow and I think that course from translates reasonably well to Cheltenham
Old 14-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Heaving it down here.

Biblical scenes for the last half hour!
Old 14-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Soft, Good to Soft in places.

Rain due to stop around 9ish and be clear from then on.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:13 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not very inspiring today, don't know why Colour Squadron is favourite... Might stick Champagne West in a double with Cup Final. Also maybe I am missing something but Any Currency looks a tad big at 12/1 and BK looks mental at odds on but not a race I would bet in.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:15 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Disagree!!!

My 50 sprinter sacre at 6/1, quevega at 6/4 double from couple years back also disagrees!

Both went off odds on I think
Don't get me wrong, I've made a fair bit ante post, I cleaned up two years ago with Out Conor and The New One.

Probably still worth doing, just need to pre select the races. Dodge pot races like the PP on Sat are prime examples of when not to.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Don't get me wrong, I've made a fair bit ante post, I cleaned up two years ago with Out Conor and The New One.

Probably still worth doing, just need to pre select the races. Dodge pot races like the PP on Sat are prime examples of when not to.
I know someone who had 50 e/w on Pendra at 14/1 in the PP...

Longsdon not normally one to change his mind, but he did. Fingers badly burnt.

That said, Pendra has at least one great run in a handicap ahead.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Open Eagle going out to Willie Mullins to begin hurdling according to reports.

Interesting, though a little old for my preference to start hurdling.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:36 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Balthazar King rightly favourite but at odds of 4/6 over a 3m 7f race, surely there are far too many variables, without the varying ground even being mentioned to make that a worthwile bet.
Old 14-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Balthazar King rightly favourite but at odds of 4/6 over a 3m 7f race, surely there are far too many variables, without the varying ground even being mentioned to make that a worthwile bet.
I'm of the opposite opinion, the further the better for short prices... Hate backing shorties over 5 furlongs!
Old 14-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Aye you have to pick and choose carefully but if you play it right you can get some good positions
Old 14-11-2014, 01:32 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I'm of the opposite opinion, the further the better for short prices... Hate backing shorties over 5 furlongs!
Fair point well made. A case can be made for both options.
Old 14-11-2014, 02:47 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Not very inspiring today, don't know why Colour Squadron is favourite... Might stick Champagne West in a double with Cup Final.
Why do people back it?! Had a tenner on CW so a nice start.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:07 PM

Had CW as part of a double with Balthazar King and treble with Blaklion and Morito du Berlais
Old 14-11-2014, 03:12 PM

Nice work Jam
Old 14-11-2014, 03:26 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Port Melon will do for me when he goes chasing, looks 100% a chaser - no idea why they continue to run him in hurdles.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:47 PM

Nice double for CW and BK
Old 14-11-2014, 04:12 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Great - Attaglance is a NR tomorrow. FFS
Old 14-11-2014, 04:21 PM

Luckily backed Morito du Burlais in a single. Good day for me off small stakes.
Old 14-11-2014, 04:59 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Forecast sun tomorrow - race won't be moved, surely they will be skipping fences?

Buywise looks the call if so, hates jumping so the fewer they have the better!