Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 19-11-2014, 10:15 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
If Sam ****s it up on Ptit Zig today, I'll be unimpressed.
Saw he gave a little back to some critics on twitter, always amusing. Least he admitted he gave some a poor ride - not the ones I think he did though.
Old 19-11-2014, 10:20 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Did have a very good ride on Sam Winner in his defence
Old 19-11-2014, 10:21 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
If anyone picks up the RP today would appreciate it if you could let me know if HdB says anything about Shanahan's Turn and long term targets (wishful thinking). Probably the only horse I would take ante post at the moment.
I picked up the Weekender RP so unsure if it is in there but will have a scan through at lunch
Old 19-11-2014, 10:37 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Doesn't sound like Captain Cat is fully wound up for today at Kempton if you planning a bet on him, HK is the target - not today.
Dangers abound.

11/4 would have been good but at 7/4 it's too risky, IMHO. Tenor each-way would be my pick.
Old 19-11-2014, 10:45 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
Dangers abound.

11/4 would have been good but at 7/4 it's too risky, IMHO. Tenor each-way would be my pick.
A race where Shane Kelly is onboard the second fav is one to avoid IMO!
Old 19-11-2014, 10:48 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If anyone picks up the RP today would appreciate it if you could let me know if HdB says anything about Shanahan's Turn and long term targets (wishful thinking). Probably the only horse I would take ante post at the moment.
Will try and take a look - I did see some comments the other day said he looked every inch a chaser and made reference to how he put himself right at the last, which belied his experience
Old 19-11-2014, 10:51 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My take on STD is that he is fine with a horse that needs to be settled at the back or midfield e,g Caid de Berlais but if asked to make the running he is not so good. To my mind that shows a lack of pace judgement - not something a top jockey gets wrong
Old 19-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Did have a very good ride on Sam Winner in his defence
Possibly the most aggravating horse in existence. When I back it, it does zero. When I don't, it parades in front of me with a mocking grin on his face.
Old 19-11-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Possibly the most aggravating horse in existence. When I back it, it does zero. When I don't, it parades in front of me with a mocking grin on his face.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Outlander was nice and comfortable for Cooper/Mullins there (and also my Mum's selection after she ballsed up her first attempt at the 1/2 challenge).

Not even off the bridle.

Shaneshill to come next followed half hour later by Ptit Zig.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Ok picked it up and it HdB said it is a horse they have always liked and jumped well except 3rd last and last - but then knuckled down. They are entering it in a Grade 1 over 3 miles at Leopardstown Christmas time and that will tell them where they will go in the future. Marked as trainer's favourite horse.

Also horse he likes is Attribution who he has picked up from Gordon Elliot's yard
Old 19-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Moving back towards the Flat somewhat...

Tom Marquand who raced for Hannon the other day, he's destined for the Cam Hardie route.

He's well known in the area where my girlfriend and my Uncle's family live near Cheltenham, and attended the local school until recently.

Hannon (who by coincidence, I saw watching the race that Tom was in while I was at Cheltenham!) rates him really highly, and some other opinions I heard were complimentary of his riding style. He's been out to Saratoga and all around England as well.

Just one to keep an eye on over the next 2-3 seasons.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Outlander was nice and comfortable for Cooper/Mullins there (and also my Mum's selection after she ballsed up her first attempt at the 1/2 challenge).

Not even off the bridle.

Shaneshill to come next followed half hour later by Ptit Zig.
Told my mates that Outlander and Shaneshill should be a safe double. Outlander was very comfortable there.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I know he was 1/5 but Shaneshill looked great. Ruby didn't even need to go hands and heels to get there, just a bit of a nudge as they came around the bend.

His hurdling needs a little bit of work as he was hopping over some of them, but the pace was there.

As easy as it gets.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:52 PM

Easy 2/1 double. Tipped my mates. Didn't back it myself naturally though...argh....hindsight

Last edited by aj4england; 19-11-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old 19-11-2014, 02:20 PM

Pitt Zig wins for a simple treble.
Old 19-11-2014, 07:12 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Captain Cat blows out.
Old 19-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SDG ruled out until possibly the festival in march

Get on SS nowwwwwwwwwww
Old 19-11-2014, 10:22 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
SDG ruled out until possibly the festival in march

Get on SS nowwwwwwwwwww
5/2 looks big, a bit too big for me to believe he is 100%. I'd rather just watch and that hope he is back to best then get involved. I have my doubts, reckon that BG will be looking for any reason to pull him up again as well.
Old 19-11-2014, 10:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Having said that, he wouldn't need to be near his best to beat SDG, even if he wasn't injured