Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 10-12-2018, 06:10 PM

Wernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyes
Bet Final Positions in PL

So, as a developer i've worked for a while on a hobby project where you bet on each teams final position.
You get 1 error for each position you are off (so, bet Crystal P at position 10 and they end up at 9 gives 1 error, etc).
The winner is simply the one with least amount of errors.

Recently i made it so anyone can create their own competition and choose by a tons of available leagues, including PL.
Been trying it out with a few friends so far but nothing fancy. Thought it would be fun to see how it works with more people placing bets.

So anyone up for a cpfc.org competition? Usually this would of course be done pre season but i see no problems in doing it half way through. Might even be more fun considering you can judge each team by their performance so far rather than just look at their current league position.

Its free obviously, and no commercial or whatever, just for fun.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Keen to give it a go