Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 04-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
The new thread has been created

I think running it until Glorious Goodwood is a start to see how it goes.

Then maybe run it until September and then we'll run it all the way through until Champions Day.

We'll go with the flow!
Old 04-07-2014, 01:09 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Sandown a no go for me today, fields are way to close and no value at all.
Looks like a good call after the first race Jam!
Old 05-07-2014, 08:53 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Today is just as meh. Only bet is Kingston Hill e/w
Old 05-07-2014, 09:34 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1.30 Royal Seal
2.05 Ahtoug
2.40 Brazos
2.55 Sultanina
Old 05-07-2014, 09:42 AM

CheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
St.Moritz, Mukhadram, Bear Behind, Charity Line - EW L15

Day Of The Eagle & Open Eagle shrapnel win double
Old 05-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Another infuriating Steps race there.

I really am beginning to dislike Fallon's choice of gaps.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As much as I like the Fugue, I'm not sure about today.

Night of Thunder 5.2/1.97
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 05-07-2014, 02:55 PM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Is it mad to think that if Mukhadram runs his race from the front, that he is in with a real shout to outrun his current odds for the Eclipse?

I can't see past The Fugue unless Verrazano improves again, but 14/1 seems high.
Did you have a dream or something Paul?

Wish I followed your tip! Great prediction.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Under Fascist Rule

The corner is too wide there to leave that gap for a horse that talented.

If Heavy Metal can win the 4.40, I'm on for 700!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I had De Riguer at 12s prior to the rule 4.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Under Fascist Rule

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If only I hadn't been so skint I'd have put more on
Old 05-07-2014, 03:54 PM

SanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done Paul
Old 05-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
well done

thats awesome
Old 05-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Cheers lads.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
and Heavy Metal only just got up.....
Old 05-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
and Heavy Metal only just got up.....
Believe me, I was shouting at the laptop, I thought it was going to be Horsted Keynes all over again!
Old 05-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Top betting, nice to see the majority of the top jockeys make an absolute pigs ear of the pace in the Eclipse.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 05-07-2014, 05:55 PM

Nice one Paul.

Gosden - put the stable jockey on the horse that has the better chance, you ****. ******* hate it when double-handed trainers win with the supposed second string.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:36 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice work!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:53 PM

Goldie has 4 runners in one small field at Ayr tomorrow - good luck working out which one is his best hope.

Swerve.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
Goldie has 4 runners in one small field at Ayr tomorrow - good luck working out which one is his best hope.

Swerve.
Think that's the 4:00 where he also has one listed as doubtful,
in the 4:30 he has 5 entered.