Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 12-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
I read he is back on Vaniteux
Just read that on the RP. Funny how things change in a matter of hours!

Mark Walsh on Jezki I assume?
Old 12-11-2014, 12:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep.

Any news on the Cheltenham going? Will it be proper jumping ground on Sat, hoping for good to soft?
Old 12-11-2014, 12:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some right dogs at the front of the market for the PP, why is Oscar Whiskey 9/1 over fences off of 156, should be double those odds for me.

Only horse appealing to me is Attaglance at 16/1 - purely because the price of the fav is mental and thought he was unlucky at Cheltenham in March.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Some right dogs at the front of the market for the PP, why is Oscar Whiskey 9/1 over fences off of 156, should be double those odds for me.

Only horse appealing to me is Attaglance at 16/1 - purely because the price of the fav is mental and thought he was unlucky at Cheltenham in March.
I can't see Oscar Whiskey running. Not on this ground, and I would need to see some serious improvement in his jumping in better races.

It's pissed down pretty much constantly for the last week there, I can't see the ground having Good in the title. Deluges expected over the weekend too.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:09 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I might wait until the day then, although they will just shorten everything up regardless.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:08 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Paul did you see my response on the Nicholls pull out?
Old 12-11-2014, 02:47 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sire De Gruchy non runner at the weekend - lame likely to miss Tingle Creek too

Last edited by cantspell; 12-11-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:37 PM
So then I says to Mabel

God I love Chatez
Old 12-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:

Yes thanks!

I'll give you a few horses later, will take a look at my notes!
Old 12-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Done the KH, TP, Chatez, PZ acca, then added Wilcos Mo Chara for a 5-fold, and Dormello Mo for the 6-timer.

You never know!

Damn it Kentucky Hyden!
Old 12-11-2014, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Damn it Kentucky Hyden!
Disappointing 4 out of 5 for me again today - still can't complain
Old 12-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Not going to ask for too much!

Calipto
Caid du Berlais
Chartbreaker
Hinterland
Katgary
Lac Fontana
Salubrious

I would've said Dormello Mo, but today answered any questions I had!
Old 12-11-2014, 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=pauldrulez;12069752]Not going to ask for too much!

Calipto
Caid du Berlais
Chartbreaker
Hinterland
Katgary
Lac Fontana
Salubrious

I would've said Dormello Mo, but today answered any questions I had![/QUOTE

Calipto- Nicholls said they had been suspicious about his breathing for some time so after he was beaten by Tiger Roll he had a breathing op and the plan is to get him back for the Betfair hurdle in Feb will make a lovely novice chaser this time next autumn.

Caid de Brelais - didn't stay 2m 6f in Galway Plate so he will be dropped back to 2m 4f. He was pulled out of Kempton last week when the going turned soft, so he will probably run in Paddy Power if ground is suitable. He loves Cheltenham and is eligible for graduation chases.

Chartbreaker - Same sire as Lac Fontana, showed useful form on flat in Germany and been placed in Group company including 4th to Sea the Moon in a Group 2 at Cologne. He has been gelded and there have been a few complications so he won;t be ready until after Christmas, Megan believes this is the next Zarkander,

They are aiming high and if he doesn't win this season will have him as a maiden next just like Lac Fontana.

Katgary I did earlier in the thread

Hinterland has broken blood vessels and aim is to get him back for Tingle Creek - Fago did the same last year and was back in 2 weeks and won. When he won at Sandown last year he was 2.5 secs quicker than SDG over same C&D. With his tendency to break blood vessels will have his races well spaced out.

Lac Fontana - one of the stars of last season ans was being aimed at Wetherby but Zarkander was better in his work so he will start in the Coral at Ascot. Thinking of taking him to Auteuil (see my earlier comment) . Option to go chasing also should get 3m if ground isn't too soft.

Salubrious - not mentioned- I have a feeling he was in a training accident.

He likes Le Mercurey and Saphir Du Rheu
Old 12-11-2014, 10:44 PM

All Yours is a runner at Ludlow tomorrow for Nicholls so I looked him up too: not really seen the grass yet and will come on a lot for experience half brother to Lac Fontana
Old 12-11-2014, 10:56 PM

Listed Bumper horses running tommow

Taylor _ Ludlow
Killtulagh Vic - Clonmel

Champagne Fever goes tomorrow at Clonel - Mullins says he will need the run

Mares chase is a good one - Top 3 at the head of the handicap are decent horses - Henderson says he will target mares chases in Ireland for Une Artiste as they usually have better prize money than their UK conterpart
Old 13-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Kilultagh Vic, Stars Over The Sea, Champagne Fever and Une Artiste for me today
Old 13-11-2014, 07:32 AM
Under Fascist Rule

[QUOTE=cantspell;12069802]
Quote:
Not going to ask for too much!

Calipto

Caid du Berlais

Chartbreaker

Hinterland

Katgary

Lac Fontana

Salubrious

I would've said Dormello Mo, but today answered any questions I had![/QUOTE

Calipto- Nicholls said they had been suspicious about his breathing for some time so after he was beaten by Tiger Roll he had a breathing op and the plan is to get him back for the Betfair hurdle in Feb will make a lovely novice chaser this time next autumn.

Caid de Brelais - didn't stay 2m 6f in Galway Plate so he will be dropped back to 2m 4f. He was pulled out of Kempton last week when the going turned soft, so he will probably run in Paddy Power if ground is suitable. He loves Cheltenham and is eligible for graduation chases.

Chartbreaker - Same sire as Lac Fontana, showed useful form on flat in Germany and been placed in Group company including 4th to Sea the Moon in a Group 2 at Cologne. He has been gelded and there have been a few complications so he won;t be ready until after Christmas, Megan believes this is the next Zarkander,

They are aiming high and if he doesn't win this season will have him as a maiden next just like Lac Fontana.

Katgary I did earlier in the thread

Hinterland has broken blood vessels and aim is to get him back for Tingle Creek - Fago did the same last year and was back in 2 weeks and won. When he won at Sandown last year he was 2.5 secs quicker than SDG over same C&D. With his tendency to break blood vessels will have his races well spaced out.

Lac Fontana - one of the stars of last season ans was being aimed at Wetherby but Zarkander was better in his work so he will start in the Coral at Ascot. Thinking of taking him to Auteuil (see my earlier comment) . Option to go chasing also should get 3m if ground isn't too soft.

Salubrious - not mentioned- I have a feeling he was in a training accident.

He likes Le Mercurey and Saphir Du Rheu
That rings a bell about Salubrious.

Thanks a lot for them, I'm looking forward to Chartbreaker's appearance.
Old 13-11-2014, 08:14 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Really not sure about Champagne Fever. Fancy Alderwood, gets 7lbs on Sizing Europe who I think should be favourite for the race.

Last edited by aj4england; 13-11-2014 at 08:29 AM.
Old 13-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Really not sure about Champagne Fever. Fancy Alderwood, gets 7lbs on Sizing Europe who I think should be favourite for the race.

It's a risk I may not take, I may stick to a treble on the other 3. If Ruby was on board, I'd be going CF. Not that I have anything against Townend, but Ruby is the best jump jockey IMO
Old 13-11-2014, 08:31 AM

[QUOTE=pauldrulez;12069975]
Quote:

That rings a bell about Salubrious.

Thanks a lot for them, I'm looking forward to Chartbreaker's appearance.
Yes Chartbreaker was the one I took from that - Very interesting insight to many of the horses