Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 23-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Took advantage of skybet price boost on Yanworth at 5/2 from 7/4
5/2 looks good now as 6/5 after VVM withdrawal
Old 23-12-2016, 11:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
5/2 looks good now as 6/5 after VVM withdrawal
I still wouldn't be backing it, that race is absolute dirt.

That's obviously why the VVM mag price looked so good, would have been a cakewalk had she shown up.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:36 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I filled my boots with the 8/1 but even 3/1 looks too generous for Anibale Fly.

Frodon did me a very good turn at Cheltenham but this is a new trip against some proven G1 beasts. Wouldn't begrudge him a win but no way on earth he should a point or so within the price of Anibale Fly.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
I still wouldn't be backing it, that race is absolute dirt.

That's obviously why the VVM mag price looked so good, would have been a cakewalk had she shown up.

Dont agree Jam, the Yanworth of last season was very very good.... the Yorkhill form looks really rather good now..... You mad if you wouldnt be tempted by 5/2
Old 23-12-2016, 11:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Dont agree Jam, the Yanworth of last season was very very good.... the Yorkhill form looks really rather good now..... You mad if you wouldnt be tempted by 5/2
That was good form, only just beating Lil Rockerfeller receiving weight was most definitely not. I would still back VVM over Yanworth every single day of the week, they just are not in the same league I'm afraid.

He is no CH horse, and nothing in that race is either.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
That was good form, only just beating Lil Rockerfeller receiving weight was most definitely not. I would still back VVM over Yanworth every single day of the week, they just are not in the same league I'm afraid.

He is no CH horse, and nothing in that race is either.

lol ok but what Im saying is that now VVM isnt in the race you cannot still have the same opinion.... 5/2 would be a good bet
Old 24-12-2016, 12:05 AM
So then I says to Mabel

You got good value, I still wouldn't want a bet in it though.

Trying to look through some of the cards for Boxing Day and it really leaps out at me that lots of the top class races have so few entries. King George field is a joke, feels like the sport is heading the wrong way if this is all they can muster for the spectacle of Christmas racing.
Old 24-12-2016, 06:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Have put some of the VVM refund on Spring Loaded at Wolves 7/1. I've done some other bets but will wait for 26th before anymore.
Old 25-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
lol ok but what Im saying is that now VVM isnt in the race you cannot still have the same opinion.... 5/2 would be a good bet

I agree.

I will forgive Yanworth last time out. I'd like to see him get through the gears a little bit quicker, but he's the best you'll get from this bunch of UK Champion Hurdlers.

I'm happy with the 16s each way I've got in the Champion Hurdle anyway, the Neptune form is hot.

I'll work my way through the various race cards today
Old 25-12-2016, 09:48 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Merry Christmas all! Hope for a prosperous new year! Tips always appreciated!
Old 25-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Merry Xmas to one and all.

Boxing Day:
Win: Min (no bet), Anibale Fly, Yanworth, Cue Card, Midnight Escape

Each-Way: Sizing Tennessee, Actinpieces, Artful Artist, Nambour
Old 26-12-2016, 08:54 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 26-12-2016, 09:15 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Kempton: Anibale Fly, Jenkins, Dell Arca ew
Wetherby: Solmon Grundy
Huntingdon: linenhAll

Last edited by aj4england; 26-12-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:06 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Lots of random bets around but Kempton:
Glaring would have been a bet at 3 places but NR makes that race pointless
Poker School
Anibale Fly
If you twisted my arm in this race I'd back The New One, never won a 2m G1 hurdle though...
If Thistlecrack cannot beat Cue Card or get close today he has no chance for a GC, think he'll win going away but wouldn't want to bet on a novice at that price.
Lisheen Prince e/w at 7/1 was my best bet on this card
Old 26-12-2016, 10:06 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Mrs Burbridge
Old 26-12-2016, 10:18 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Yala Enki e/w
Landofhopeandglory
Min
Trainwreck on my list to follow from p2ps
Artful artist e/w
Old 26-12-2016, 10:26 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Working Title e/w
Foxrock
Monbeg Chit Chat on my list
Mr Mix
Dawson City e/w
High Baroque e/w
Spring Loaded 7/1 e/w now 7/2 fav
Rock Warbler e/w
Old 26-12-2016, 10:30 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I agree.

I will forgive Yanworth last time out. I'd like to see him get through the gears a little bit quicker, but he's the best you'll get from this bunch of UK Champion Hurdlers.

I'm happy with the 16s each way I've got in the Champion Hurdle anyway, the Neptune form is hot.

I'll work my way through the various race cards today
I don't think he is a CH hurdle horse, King has said he wants soft ground and isn't even sure about 2m - was meant to step up in trip. Nail in his CH coffin if he can't beat MTOY or TNO
Old 26-12-2016, 12:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Working Title easy as you like to get off to a nice winning start. What a 14yo!
Old 26-12-2016, 01:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Jenkins. Woof