Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 10-08-2018, 12:20 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Positive shit though
I'm determined to lift that cloud of doom which hovers above you penstone . This deal might still happen in January who knows and I'll pass on any info I've been given
Old 10-08-2018, 12:40 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I'm determined to lift that cloud of doom which hovers above you penstone . This deal might still happen in January who knows and I'll pass on any info I've been given
Thanks for caring.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:47 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Thanks for caring.
I've tried but some are beyond help .
Old 10-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Shame this didn't happen , the guy who told me was convinced it was a done deal .
I assume the guy who told you is now sleeping with the fishes?
Old 10-08-2018, 10:28 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Gutted we didnít get him in.
I would have loved to have bought him from Sheffield 5 or so years ago, now he is overpaid and on the wane.

His fitness and physicality is a big part of his game, from this point on that will be going downhill. It already has according to most West Ham fans.

Was a good player but would now be a bad investment
Old 12-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Starting today, so guess he and spammers have missed and made up.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Starting today, so guess he and spammers have missed and made up.
He wasnít coming here
Old 12-08-2018, 12:23 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
But I got told I was talking shit when i said he was staying...
Old 14-08-2018, 10:17 AM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I would have loved to have bought him from Sheffield 5 or so years ago, now he is overpaid and on the wane.

His fitness and physicality is a big part of his game, from this point on that will be going downhill. It already has according to most West Ham fans.

Was a good player but would now be a bad investment
Exactly
Old 14-08-2018, 10:50 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Gutted we didnít get him in.
So are the West Ham fans

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 14-08-2018, 03:10 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
But I got told I was talking shit when i said he was staying...
It was a 99% probability.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:45 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He wasnít coming here
but he was.....or so Dougie thought !! (and that i know and which you are entitled to question )
West ham played silly buggers. Ayew and his agent did all they could to make sure he came as his ultimate replacement.
I cant say personally im fussed about Ayew but he has demonstrated significant commitment already in wanting to play for us without kicking a ball......so prepared to give him a chance whenever he gets his chance.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:09 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Didn't make the bench yesterday and West Ham looked lacking in midfield. Fingers crossed we got the right man.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)