Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-05-2017, 03:30 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Accepted.

1.09.10 I think.

You can download my ghost. My brother is much better than me got 1.08
Can't download your ghost data for the Mario circuit on the shell cup. Almost 100% sure you haven't got 1:09 for it either as the fast time set is 1:26
Old 07-05-2017, 04:06 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
Can't download your ghost data for the Mario circuit on the shell cup. Almost 100% sure you haven't got 1:09 for it either as the fast time set is 1:26
You have to change to 200CC by pressing X and then look for my ghost.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:47 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
You have to change to 200CC by pressing X and then look for my ghost.
Ah dI'd not know there was a 200cc time trail. Sorry about that. Will have a look a little later on
Old 20-05-2017, 10:08 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Just unlocked Gold Mario!
Old 23-11-2018, 10:12 PM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Any BBS Mario kart nights happened? Have fond memories of thursday nights playing on Wii years ago with people from the BBS (there's a thread somewhere). Have it on switch but only played like 15 hours so far. Fun stuff!

Twitter