Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I wish they'd make Mario Golf. Always enjoy those games, get a bit bored of the Tennis.

Not played a whole lot on the Switch lately, got Octopath Traveller but not even started it yet. Did spend a few days on my time off the other week trying to get into Skyrim though.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:03 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Yeah. Mario Golf is what I’m waiting for.

Golf Story isn’t a bad little RPG though which I’ve really enjoyed.
I’m also getting into Hollow Knight which is on the cheap from the store.

Might trade in Mario. I’ve beaten Bowser and no interest in trying to complete more of the game, so makes sense to swap for Zelda.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:54 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
What's the single player of Mario Tennis like?
Old 09-10-2018, 12:04 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
I want Mario Party and Starwings when it comes out. Console is doing great still which is good news!
Old 09-10-2018, 03:04 PM

I'm mainly play Zelda at the moment, and a bit of Mario Kart and Golf Story.

Ideally I'd like another "pick up and play" title.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Games wise I think I am done for the Switch for 2018. Keeping my powder dry for Fire Emblem early next year.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:37 PM

jobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Games wise I think I am done for the Switch for 2018. Keeping my powder dry for Fire Emblem early next year.
Smash bros?
Old 09-10-2018, 03:39 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Pokemon Let's Go and Smash Bros!
Old 09-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Werkself

Not looked at that Pokemon game yet. Completely forgot Smash Bros. Will definitely get that.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:34 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Smash looks so good, cannot wait.

Will probably get the adapter as well and try and dig out my old Gamecube controller.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:16 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't like pre-ordering out of principle but happy to do so for Smash Bros. Went for the Ultimate edition.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Werkself

I wont pre order it. But I will certainly be buying it. Had every version apart from the Wii one.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:31 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Don't like pre-ordering out of principle but happy to do so for Smash Bros. Went for the Ultimate edition.
Glad I pre-ordered this as it looks completely sold out everywhere.
Old 27-12-2018, 02:31 AM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So just got switch for my kids and have set up profiles for each of them but being asked to create a Nintendo account online but not that clear on what I should do. Do I create it in my name to then be able to buy games that they can play or do I need to create accounts for all of them? If anyone can suggest what’s the best thing to do that would be great.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my boy a switch for Xmas, and it is unbelievably good. Mario Oddessy is great

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 11-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Werkself

I know there are two games in the Super Mario U Deluxe release for Switch. But they are two four year old games. Really not worth the extortionate 49.99 release price. Even at 29.99 I feel like Nintendo would be pushing their luck a bit.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:14 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
I know there are two games in the Super Mario U Deluxe release for Switch. But they are two four year old games. Really not worth the extortionate 49.99 release price. Even at 29.99 I feel like Nintendo would be pushing their luck a bit.
Yep, never played the original but won't be paying that out of principle. Donkey Kong TF is a better game in every single way as well.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Yep, never played the original but won't be paying that out of principle. Donkey Kong TF is a better game in every single way as well.
I owned them on the Wii U. They are good games, but I'm not paying 50 quid for a game that has been out for 4 years regardless of any upgrades or it being on a new system. It's actually a bit lazy, Nintendo could easily in the last 3-4 years have been working on a new 2D Mario platformer.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:57 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wall Street Japan reporting a Switch Pro for late 2019.