Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I must be blind!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:33 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
I'm not sure we have similar games-sure we have assassination games like hitman or mission stealth games like splinter cell but I can't see anything like an Assassins Creed.

It wouldn't make sense for there not to be modern day one, after all the sub-plot. If we didn't, there wouldn't really be any need for the animus or the 'real-life' parts.
Ubisoft's contract is for a minimum of 3, so there still might be more.

The concern with a modern day one would be the use of guns I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Apparently ACIII is likely to be in ancient Japan or Medieval Europe. Oh and the main character is likely to be a female.

Ubisoft said there was no point making it modern as there's already games out there like that.
Ubisoft strongly hinted the ACII would be set in the French Revolution, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's somewhere else.

I just think Victorian England would be really good

Last edited by eagle101; 10-01-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Traded Fallout 3 in and got this at the weekend.

It is damn good As someone who enjoyed the running round and collecting things element of the first one, I like the fact that the chests and the glyphs remain once you have collected them. Wish there was some evidence left behind of the feathers too
Old 10-01-2010, 05:47 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
You mention the use if guns, but then didn't Vidic's henchmen at the end have guns?

Either way, the combat at the end certainly showed how modern day could be implemented.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:07 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
You mention the use if guns, but then didn't Vidic's henchmen at the end have guns?

Either way, the combat at the end certainly showed how modern day could be implemented.
I thought they had some sort of stick things? Which I found funny cos you would expect guns.

I just feel that things like the hidden blade and swords seem to be key parts of the AC gameplay, and they wouldn't want to use that. As it comes into the 20th century, the chances of that become less likely I suppose.
Old 18-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Really need to play this, but just haven't had the time since back at work!
Old 23-01-2010, 11:21 PM
WZ16

Sambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSambuccy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got this yesterday because of recommendation by my cousin. I like how you can free run pretty much anywhere etc. but I think I must have missed a big part of the story line at the beginning because I'm not really understanding and therefore not really feeling too involved.

I don't understand the part about him getting into the animus. Is it sort of like a Matrix concept, two worlds etc?

And what's all this about memory? Abort memory? What??
Old 23-01-2010, 11:38 PM

JnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heart
The concept of the Matrix, are the memories of Dezman's ansesters Altiar in the first one, and Ezio in the second one. Dezman basically needs to learn skills of them both in order for him to become the ulimate assassian.
Old 23-01-2010, 11:44 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
I still can't believe this hasn't gotten much cheaper... apart from a 2 day stint where the 360 Special Edition was like 20 quid on Games website you've still got to play 35+ online.

Madness.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 24-01-2010, 01:51 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah im waiting for a price drop, didnt see the twenty quid offer
Old 25-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you like films and get Empire regularly, you can subscribe To view the link you have to Register or Login and get a free PS3 or 360 copy of teh Creed to boot.

Barg.
Old 25-01-2010, 02:28 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
If you like films and get Empire regularly, you can subscribe To view the link you have to Register or Login and get a free PS3 or 360 copy of teh Creed to boot.

Barg.
They have changed it already Neil, you now get an X-Files DVD

Golf handicap - 11
Old 25-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That only changed this morning!! Holy moly!
Old 25-01-2010, 02:50 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Im hoping Grant is coming up to mine for the Superbowl and will bring this with him for me to borrow, having said that, I haven't spoken to him for a few weeks now and don't have a clue if he is actually intending on coming up my way in a couple of weeks. If not then I'm going to be on a bargain hunt for this, once of course I have played Mass Effect 2 to death.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 26-01-2010, 12:11 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
That only changed this morning!! Holy moly!
From Empire Forum:

Quote:
Sorry for the delay in getting the games out to you. The response to this promotion was 3 times what we expected - even after doubling our regular response to take into account the Christmas rush.

We shipped out our initial order to some subscribers the week before Christmas, and have made 2 further orders from the publisher Ubisoft.

We have now recieved our second batch which is being sent out to this week, so most people should recieve thier copies by the end of next week.

We are still waiting on a third delivery from ubisoft, which is expected late next week/the week after.

I too can't wait to get my hands on a copy, as naturally we (staff) don't get our copies until all of the subscribers have thiers.

Rob Singh
Empire Direct Marketing Manager
Old 31-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Main game completed bloody bloody awesome game

the city(meglawhatever) is rebuilt, all tombs found,all armour brought,all Codexs found(you have to do them to finish the game), basically everything is complete apart from buying the painting,feathers(10/100), one Glyph left to find
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 01-03-2010, 02:30 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
What on earth is going on with the pricing of this game? Surely no game holds value like this anymore... still can't get it online for less that 33.89 on either of the main consoles.

Mental.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Werkself

And I STILL haven't had time to play it!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Exploring....

I think the two recent DLC releases have helped it retain its value.

Mine's out on loan to a mate otherwise I'd sell you my copy.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
I love this game.

Was not a big fan of the first one, but this has won me over!

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up