Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-05-2015, 10:55 AM

zealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screenzealant has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Wot, no thread already ?
I heard it's preposterously EXPENSIVE
Old 17-05-2015, 04:17 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-05-2015, 02:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms
Well, it really depends on what information you are referring to. If it is about your bank, as I said, Citibank and Chase are riding on the apple watch. If you have an iphone 6, you can pay for purchases using the chase app ... i believe the same for citibank app. It won't take long before you can do the same with the apple watch. We use a healthfusion at the hospital and rumor has it that it can be made available for iphone 6 and the apple watch. Just a rumor though. Anyway, the way these things go, soon you will be able to manage everything about your life using your phone and your watch. I don't know if that is good or a bit scary ... haha!
Old 28-05-2015, 01:42 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone got one and like it? Seriously thinking of getting one.
Old 28-05-2015, 01:48 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Has anyone got one and like it? Seriously thinking of getting one.
See my previous posts.
Old 28-05-2015, 01:49 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
See my previous posts.
Oh Max.

Secretly hoping you said it was shit.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:13 AM

Okay, I bought one today.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms Wenda Simms
Quote:
Originally Posted by zealant View Post
I heard it's preposterously EXPENSIVE
I don't have it YET, but I am seriously considering on getting one ... within the month ... keeping my fingers crossed. It is like getting an iphone 6 in terms of price range and at zero percent interest for 2 years, you really can't go wrong.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Imagine going on a run and you don't have to take your phone with you. I think it will be great. It's just one of those gadgets that you can live WITHOUT, but if you have something extra, why not? It is great to have. My doctor is a serious GEEK when it comes to gadgets and he was raving on and on about having the app that they use forTo view the link you have to Register or Login being functional with the watch. It may take a few months to a year to have it ready, but he sees that it is a real possibility. I mean, in a year or two, every one will have it just like when the ipad came out and people will be able to come up with the most insane excuses for having it. I never thought I'd buy an ipad too, but seeing that you can watch movies on your ipad, make presentations or even use it as a GPS on your car ... its just awesome.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenda Simms View Post
Imagine going on a run and you don't have to take your phone with you.
If you don't have an iPhone with you, what are you expecting to use the Apple Watch for on your run?
Old 03-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
If you don't have an iPhone with you, what are you expecting to use the Apple Watch for on your run?
To tell the time, I presume.

Or can't it even do that without a phone attached?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-06-2015, 05:26 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Haha

They are way too excited...
Old 09-06-2015, 10:25 PM

vitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine arrived today. I must say first impressions it is the dogs dangly bits.

I love it but I do like a gadget. I got a 42mm sports watch, I didn't think a 38mm strap or watch face would be big enough for a male and I am probably right. I have smallish fingers and it works fine selecting such small icons.

Answering calls and receiving notifications whilst working will be the plus point for me. I am electrician so if I am working it saves me hunting around for the phone in my work trousers with multiple pockets.

A big from me.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here

Old 10-06-2015, 08:24 AM

Mine arrives on Friday.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:00 AM

ollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be wanting to purchase one if a 'next edition' is waterproof.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Mine arrives on Friday.
Be careful it's not followed by an XBox on Monday.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Be careful it's not followed by an XBox on Monday.
Aha. Time to turn of 1-Click buying I think.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

Utterly brilliant.

This watch is utterly useless. And rather unpleasant to look at.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Utterly brilliant.

This watch is utterly useless. And rather unpleasant to look at.
Yes, I remember when people said that of the keyboardless iPhone.

And when they mocked the "pointless" iPad.

I think by version 3 the iWatch will be an impressive piece of kit.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:13 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Yes, I remember when people said that of the keyboardless iPhone.

And when they mocked the "pointless" iPad.

I think by version 3 the iWatch will be an impressive piece of kit.
Its not really a comparable bit of kit though is it. Iphones and ipads work on their own? for example if someone sends you a text or email - you may use the watch to get a notification. however you would probably want to use your phone to respond.

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 11-06-2015 at 01:16 PM.