Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-03-2016, 12:21 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We can only be relegated on the last day?
How very Palace.

edit - could be relegated on 7th of May - not quite so Palace

Last edited by strawberry mivi; 29-03-2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Getting my facts straight
Old 30-03-2016, 02:54 AM
Probationary User

ginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollieginoa belongs to Ollie
Cool
Old 10-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
We can still finish fifth
Old 13-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Man Utd next Wednesday is the earliest we can avoid relegation. If we had won today I was sitting primed ready to tell you it could have happened against Arsenal on Sunday

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Scifo; 15-04-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old 15-04-2016, 01:42 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
top website! love this kind of stuff
Old 15-04-2016, 03:33 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Newcastle United could be relegated from the Premier League after their home game against Crystal Palace
When? 01/05/16 08:00am
Would Pardew make it out alive?
Old 19-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
Man Utd next Wednesday is the earliest we can avoid relegation. If we had won today I was sitting primed ready to tell you it could have happened against Arsenal on Sunday

Now the Newcastle game is the earliest it can happen, so we could (in theory) relegate Newcastle and guarantee survival at the same time. But, having looked at the required results to make either one happen, and I think it more likely that nothing gets confirmed that day!

We can still finish 7th though - I believe!!!
Old 19-04-2016, 04:48 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
The best we can finish is seventh - and it starts with a 3-0 win at Old Trafford !!!!

Old 19-04-2016, 04:52 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Now the Newcastle game is the earliest it can happen, so we could (in theory) relegate Newcastle and guarantee survival at the same time. But, having looked at the required results to make either one happen, and I think it more likely that nothing gets confirmed that day!

We can still finish 7th though - I believe!!!
We can't relegate Newcastle they can still catch Norwich and sunderland
Old 20-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Probationary User

lostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Very informative!
Old 11-08-2016, 02:23 PM

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
I wanted to push this one more time for the new season (mods let me know if I'm getting spammy and I'll stop).

It looks like we're in a Benteke slump right now, but let's pretend we're thinking positive again

Relegation, as always, is our first concern. So when is the abolute earliest date this can be ruled out?

2nd January 2017, after 20 games

On top of us winning 20 of 20 games, it would required 3 other teams to lose every game except the games against eachother which they draw.

Likely? No. But mathematically possible ? Yes

And for the optimists amongst you, when is the earliest date we can sew up our 2016/17 league title?

1st February 2017, after 23 games

Win 23 of 23 games, then hope the other 19 teams draw every match they play against each other.

Simple really. Let's make it happen!

BTW. Mods, if this thread hangs around can you please change the spelling mistake I have in the title: 'evrery'. I die a litlle every time I see it
Old 11-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
It's a great idea and not spammy at all...Bump as much as you like.

Oh and I corrected 'evrery'

I think it should be moved to another thread mind so it gets a bit more attention Gen Palace or World of football.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
It's a great idea and not spammy at all...Bump as much as you like.

Oh and I corrected 'evrery'

I think it should be moved to another thread mind so it gets a bit more attention Gen Palace or World of football.

Ta!

I think you're right. I'll make a thread for General Palace. Hopefully without the spelling mistakes

Last edited by Scifo; 11-08-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:10 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
I wanted to push this one more time for the new season (mods let me know if I'm getting spammy and I'll stop).

It looks like we're in a Benteke slump right now, but let's pretend we're thinking positive again

Relegation, as always, is our first concern. So when is the abolute earliest date this can be ruled out?

2nd January 2017, after 20 games

On top of us winning 20 of 20 games, it would required 3 other teams to lose every game except the games against eachother which they draw.

Likely? No. But mathematically possible ? Yes

And for the optimists amongst you, when is the earliest date we can sew up our 2016/17 league title?

1st February 2017, after 23 games

Win 23 of 23 games, then hope the other 19 teams draw every match they play against each other.

Simple really. Let's make it happen!

BTW. Mods, if this thread hangs around can you please change the spelling mistake I have in the title: 'evrery'. I die a litlle every time I see it
Good site, enjoyed it last year. Keep it going
Old 11-08-2016, 03:27 PM

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Awesome site - can you do one for other sports? Rugby, F1, cricket... That way you could have something active all-year round.

Guess it would be a lot of work!
Old 11-08-2016, 03:45 PM

When I built it I tried to make it as flexible as possible... but like you said it would take a lot of work. If I ever start making anything of this though I would definitely consider it.

I would run in to different problems depending on each sport though. e.g. football's scoring system is 3 points, 1 point, 0 points: win , draw, lose. Changing the points you can receive is simple but the problem would come in say rugby where you get a bonus point from winning by X number of points. My current system can't hand that and it would take significant reworking to add it
Old 01-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Crow Counting

Sorry for the bump, but just checked the website out again - first time this season. Interesting that Chelsea cannot be relegated now

The earliest we can confirm survival is also the earliest we can be officially relegated - after Southampton away.

Also, Stoke could see the end to our title challenge for another year!
Old 01-02-2017, 01:25 PM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it automated? You fill in the score and the website does the maths/algorithms itself?
Old 01-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Making it So

PT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithEagle View Post
Is it automated? You fill in the score and the website does the maths/algorithms itself?
"It may be impossible for Crystal Palace to win the Premier League after their away game against Stoke City"

This is shurley shome mishtake - after last night is this a more like a malgorithm right?!
Old 01-02-2017, 01:38 PM

Yeah it's all automated. I pull in a feed that updates shortly after every result happens, do my calculations on the server and the website picks them up from there.

And bump away I was waiting until the first Palace result of the season to bump it myself, I'm glad to see it here sooner.

And 13th May:

Crystal Palace can win the Premier League after their home game against Hull City

With a game to spare.

Think positive!