Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)

Got this on pre order for tomorrow. Has anyone else ordered it? I had the original on the Wii U so sort of know what to expect. Was thinking maybe we could try and arrange some sort of BBS League type races or even battles if possible?

Love Mario Kart but no doubt I will have completed single player within a week. Apparently the battle mode is a lot better than the original thankfully. Loved battle mode on the old Mario Kart games especially N64.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:11 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I pre ordered but I hope I wasn't too late with putting mine in on amazon. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:14 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Getting it tomorrow, can't wait. Just as excited as the kids.

Looks the best yet! Was going to order on Amazon as the cheapest out there but says delivery 5th May?? Getting it at Game instead. On a side note, 2.7 million switch's sold in 1st month!
Old 28-04-2017, 11:53 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully arriving today.

Also downloaded Puyo Puyo Tetris last night which is very entertaining
Old 28-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Got my Game today. Will whack it in when the boy gets home from school. Got the wheel controllers for the Joy-Con too.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:30 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who do you guys order with?

Shopto are ******* awful, can't seem to ever deliver on time - no matter how far in advance you pre-order.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Who do you guys order with?

Shopto are ******* awful, can't seem to ever deliver on time - no matter how far in advance you pre-order.
I pre ordered with Nintendo on Tuesday. Arrived this morning.

Anything to do with my Switch or 3DS I use Nintendo or Game now.
Old 28-04-2017, 06:07 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I ordered mine on game collection yesterday afternoon got it this morning haven't fired it up yet due too buying 3 660 bottles of starpramen but will be on it later
Old 29-04-2017, 08:19 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ordered on Amazon and it came yesterday. So I'm really chuffed with that.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:12 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Great game! Works well with the pro controller. Love battle mode.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Great game! Works well with the pro controller. Love battle mode.
Done two Grand Prix with the boy yesterday and won every race on 50cc.

Then had a quick 4 round battle mode. Love the new Battle specific arenas. We done the coin chase one though which I thought was a bit dull. Look forward to some proper battles in future.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:09 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love this!!

Battle mode is the one.

Love all the SNES and N64 maps on there too!

All about Shy Guy and Yoshi!
Old 02-05-2017, 11:32 PM
The Palace Traveller

If wd do want to get a BBS night of Mario Kart going then I guess we should put down our friend codes. I'll star

SW-0361-6111-4356
Old 03-05-2017, 07:12 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had a nerd rage on the train in this morning- got blue shelled literally on the finish line on 150cc race and ended up coming 4th.

I've realised there is no benefit to being 1st around the track it's about being 2nd and then spiking them just before the end of the final lap!

Friend code is SW-2803-4551-1813
Old 03-05-2017, 08:39 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
**** 200CC

Holy shit that's difficult. 150CC is too easy for me but the jump from that to 200 is insane.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
**** 200CC

Holy shit that's difficult. 150CC is too easy for me but the jump from that to 200 is insane.
Haha i'll give it a try at lunch

what do you make of the auto accelerate feature- i can't get to grips with it
Old 03-05-2017, 10:28 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Haha i'll give it a try at lunch

what do you make of the auto accelerate feature- i can't get to grips with it
My thumbs are thankful, you need it at 200c as you need to focus on perfect braking.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:16 PM

Ok so first attempt on 200cc

9th
2nd
2nd
6th

Not disgraceful. Can imagine rainbow road is killer!!
Old 03-05-2017, 12:20 PM

Boom just finished first chequered flag in the flower cup
Old 03-05-2017, 12:31 PM

Ok got it nailed now

1st
1st
2nd
1st

It's all about drifting nice and early to get a bigger boost than anyone else.