Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-08-2018, 02:06 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
PES 2019

PES 2019 demo is out on Wednesday 8th August for Xbox One, PS4 and on Steam for PC.

The full game is released on 30th August 2018

Shopto.net are currently selling it for £33.80 on pre-order which is a £37.00 saving on the full price

Here is a My Club mode video

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Gameplay video

Old 08-08-2018, 11:52 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
The demo is now available to download and having played it I can say that this is the best football game that I have ever played both for graphics and game-play.

PES has certainly raised the bar.

The demo allows you to play offline or online 5 minute a half matches with 8 different teams and 2 stadiums are available on the demo.

I cannot wait to play the full version of this great game.

10/10
Old 09-08-2018, 07:30 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Not that the licences are the be all and end all of course, as I know the Gameplay is the main reason why I play PES. But it is worrying how little they now have in game, and please don't go telling me it's great they have the SPL and Russian Premier Division because that's not a great thing.

50/50 on getting it this year. Had a couple of seasons on 2018 but these days both PES and FIFA seem very samey with a few minor tweaks, paying out £40 on either game for effectively a season update is getting a little boring now. I want something from either game (preferably PES!) to WOW me.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
The demo is now available to download and having played it I can say that this is the best football game that I have ever played both for graphics and game-play.

PES has certainly raised the bar.

The demo allows you to play offline or online 5 minute a half matches with 8 different teams and 2 stadiums are available on the demo.

I cannot wait to play the full version of this great game.

10/10
I had a little play tonight. Think you oversold it. Pretty much the same as last year. Still feels too slow to me. The turning, especially when receiving the ball is like itís in bullet time mode.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:59 PM

The game speed setting is set low but you can change this in the in-game system settings option menu.

Random opponent online matches are lag-free with minimal waiting time between games.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:16 AM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think both PES and fifa went down hill once all the players had to look like the player. Give me a game that’s all about the game play and not what a player looks like last decent PES game for me was 2008.

Although If I had to pick only one football game to play for the rest of my life it would be Kick Off 2 on a Commodore 64 with quickshot 1 joystick. I still reckon I could score a goal from the halfway line every time as well a classic
Old 10-08-2018, 11:47 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
I think both PES and fifa went down hill once all the players had to look like the player. Give me a game that’s all about the game play and not what a player looks like last decent PES game for me was 2008.

Although If I had to pick only one football game to play for the rest of my life it would be Kick Off 2 on a Commodore 64 with quickshot 1 joystick. I still reckon I could score a goal from the halfway line every time as well a classic
Nah, for FIFA, it was ultimate team becoming huge, probably in FIFA 13 I’d say. Means other elements of the game are hardly improved each year as Ultimate Team alone sells them most of their copies and makes stupid money through things like FIFA points.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
PES is good and in my opinion better than FIFA gameplay wise. My issue with it is that it has been the same game for the last 3 years now.

FIFA has been the same game for about 8 years. No one is really willing to take a risk and show us something different.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:59 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
PES is good and in my opinion better than FIFA gameplay wise. My issue with it is that it has been the same game for the last 3 years now.

FIFA has been the same game for about 8 years. No one is really willing to take a risk and show us something different.
What do you suggest?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
What do you suggest?
Something more than a data and kit update would be a start.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:57 PM

The official launch of PES 2019 is this week on the 30th August.
Old 27-08-2018, 09:03 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Feel I exhausted both fifa 18 and pes 2018. Agree with Latvian that something different is needed as Iím not particularly fussed about rushing out for new kit and squad updates.

If the career modes also allowed you to manage your backroom staff. Appointing assistants and coaches that then influence how well your team would play I think that could be interesting.

Particularly if, like me, you start in the lower leagues to work your way up but players and coaches were more inclined to leave after a good season it would just present a new challenge.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Feel I exhausted both fifa 18 and pes 2018. Agree with Latvian that something different is needed as I’m not particularly fussed about rushing out for new kit and squad updates.

If the career modes also allowed you to manage your backroom staff. Appointing assistants and coaches that then influence how well your team would play I think that could be interesting.

Particularly if, like me, you start in the lower leagues to work your way up but players and coaches were more inclined to leave after a good season it would just present a new challenge.
Yup. I tend to start as a second division team to try build a team up. PES 2018 must have been doing something right as I had some good seasons playing as Cadiz, Zaragoza and Barcelona B. Very often in the past I would start a Master League, play about 10- 15 games and then get fed up and stop playing.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:30 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Yup. I tend to start as a second division team to try build a team up. PES 2018 must have been doing something right as I had some good seasons playing as Cadiz, Zaragoza and Barcelona B. Very often in the past I would start a Master League, play about 10- 15 games and then get fed up and stop playing.

There are so many simple additions they can make but the problem is it makes the game too thoughtful and less arcade simulation (disposable each year).

To add a coaching element is interesting as you can throw in elements such as languages, styles, experience all of which ties in with your playing teams mentality. All combining to build on the the ďteam chemistryĒ element we already see in PES2018.

Working up from lower leagues or moving abroad then throws in the dynamic as to whether you can try bring your coaching team with you - or maybe they wonít adapt.

At the moment the o lot challenge is in the first few weeks as I learn to play the game better then I can go whole seasons undefeated. The challenge is gone, as you say, 10-15 games in.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Werkself

I must admit as much as I have never been all about the licences in the past, those of us who have been around since the Original PES you couldn't even edit the team names or kits, you just played as Manchester vs Madrid. But even for me now the more big leagues have dropped away the more of a chore it has become, I have got the Daymos OF the last two years but even with that it just seems like I spend more of my time editing stuff than actually playing the game now.

The difference for me is I wouldn't go off and play FIFA just because it has real teams and kits because quite frankly playing FIFA is like a bunch of robots running around with really clunk unresponsive movements.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:10 PM

PES 2019

I donít play the game on line - I like to pretend Iím the next Roy Hodgson starting out my career.

Would be nice to have a game I can play on my PS4 (the matches) but do all my coaching and scouting on my mobile.

Last edited by Ralph; 27-08-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:53 PM
Werkself

I never play online. It has no appeal to me. I played FIFA 13 online for a bit, but got fed up of coming up against Real Madrid or Barcelona all the time and then playing guys whose tactic was chipped through ball over the top and run. ALL THE TIME!
Old 28-08-2018, 07:53 AM
Werkself

£54.99 on Game.co.uk

Think I'll wait a month or two and pick it up for about £20 cheaper.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:54 AM

I'll wait another month and buy it from you once you've played your 15 games and got bored.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:13 AM

Shopto.net are selling PES 2019 ON Pre-order with free delivery at £39.85 for both Xbox One and PS4