Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-10-2018, 04:47 PM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
data from broken phone

I have broken my much loved htc wildfire and replaced it with a not loved I phone
However how do I reclaim the contacts from the htc, given that the sim cards are different sizes ?

I have transferred my old number to the I phone and I did buy a cheapo unlocked htc wildfire but replacing the sim card didn't work (possibly due to the mobile contract being transferred)

Any ideas people please
Old 04-10-2018, 06:42 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
You can get a dedicated Sim card cutter to cut down the sim to use in the new phone to see if it reads any data although I have had mixed results with these. A less destructive method would be to buy a standalone USB Sim card reader from eBay for about 3 and try to read and copy any contacts/data via that onto your computer. If you can you may be able to copy the data over to the new phone if that's possible via the computer depending on the new phones software. I can' t see why the contacts wouldn't be there unless the Sim is corrupted or there are service provider restrictions in place?
Old 05-10-2018, 04:59 PM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
You can get a dedicated Sim card cutter to cut down the sim to use in the new phone to see if it reads any data although I have had mixed results with these. A less destructive method would be to buy a standalone USB Sim card reader from eBay for about 3 and try to read and copy any contacts/data via that onto your computer. If you can you may be able to copy the data over to the new phone if that's possible via the computer depending on the new phones software. I can' t see why the contacts wouldn't be there unless the Sim is corrupted or there are service provider restrictions in place?
Thank you
If you need to know anything ask on the BBS