Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Recommend a smart TV dongle for me

Any recommendations out there for a usb dongle so that my TV can get All4 and ITV please.

The TV does iPlayer Netflix and the rest but not the other TV streaming apps.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:36 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
I have an Amazon Fire TV dongle (HD and Voice control) for the bedroom tv which replaced a ROKU stick and I have had no major complaints about it (Just checked it and All4 and ITV hub are on it at present). Voice control works but can be a little frustrating at times. There is a 4K version for about 10 more (49) but these things are often in sales.

As with most sticks it slot into the HDMI port and takes its power from the USB. This works fine on my little LG but the big Samsung downstairs didn't always work due to the USB power not being enough so factor in a possibility of having to source a nearby socket for a usb power supply just in case.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Thanks