Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-12-2018, 11:01 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Recreating Selhurst Park

Firstly, I hate fortnite. Cool? Nice

However recently they released a creative mode where you have all the building mechanics and can create cool stuff. Ive recently been trying to recreate selhurst park in Fortnite. Soon they will make it able to play with friends and others on creative servers, if anyone is interested in helping recreate selhurst Park let me know. Also, I sit in the main stand so I kinda know where the lounges and stuff are but when it comes to Holmesdale and the whitehorse I'm clueless. Thanks
Old 19-12-2018, 07:17 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglezz View Post
Firstly, I hate fortnite. Cool? Nice

However recently they released a creative mode where you have all the building mechanics and can create cool stuff. Ive recently been trying to recreate selhurst park in Fortnite. Soon they will make it able to play with friends and others on creative servers, if anyone is interested in helping recreate selhurst Park let me know. Also, I sit in the main stand so I kinda know where the lounges and stuff are but when it comes to Holmesdale and the whitehorse I'm clueless. Thanks
Hello Mr Browett
Old 19-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Will there be a singing section?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-12-2018, 04:41 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I shouldn't laugh but...
Old 20-12-2018, 12:25 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fortnite is a disgrace. Don't give this awful thing airspace. Do it in Minecraft.

Alternatively get a 3D games scripting engine like Unity or Godot and you can build a 3D vortual world in that. It would require programming of sorts but won't drop you into the bowels of C++ or naked OpenGL.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:00 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Hello Mr Browett
lol
Old 08-01-2019, 07:01 PM
I came in with the sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
With some rearranging of some sections its possible
Old 08-01-2019, 07:02 PM
I came in with the sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Fortnite is a disgrace. Don't give this awful thing airspace. Do it in Minecraft.

Alternatively get a 3D games scripting engine like Unity or Godot and you can build a 3D vortual world in that. It would require programming of sorts but won't drop you into the bowels of C++ or naked OpenGL.
Cheif imma be real with you thats a bit beyond me. Plus i have a playstation and not like a proper gaming pc/laptop