Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-11-2017, 07:40 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Last game at the goldstone.Obviously none of our regulars were anywhere near.

Old 14-11-2017, 07:47 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Hard day? You know where NSC is .

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 07:58 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Hard day? You know where NSC is .
I sure do.
However your posts of late are just so repetitive.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I sure do.
Hes just responding...

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 14-11-2017, 08:01 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I sure do.
Yep. Why don't you bring up our ground or maybe administration,that would make a change.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 08:01 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Hes just responding...

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 08:02 PM
One Henry Hughton

Looks like IT Dave has been bored off here. Must be doing something right.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Yep. Why don't you bring up our ground or maybe administration,that would make a change.
Or you could bring up lacrosse, badminton or rugby.
How many times have you used those words this month alone ?
Old 14-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Looks like IT Dave has been bored off here. Must be doing something right.
Good the tedious twat

Old 14-11-2017, 08:08 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Or you could bring up lacrosse, badminton or rugby.
How many times have you used those words this month alone ?
When you lot post reasonably then I will but all you ever get is
Ooh our ground,Selhurst is shit blah ******* blah.
In reality very few Palace fans would want your ground and shit travel arrangements and not once have I heard anyone at a match wish our ground was improved.It is all internet bollocks.

Twinned with MK Dons

Last edited by old git; 14-11-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:09 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Good the tedious twat
He popped in an hour ago though.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
He popped in an hour ago though.
I was talking about Wiggers! 😂😂

Old 14-11-2017, 08:15 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
I was talking about Wiggers! 😂😂
So was I.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
When you loot post reasonably then I will but all you ever get is
Ooh our ground,Selhurst is shit blah ******* blah.
In reality very few Palace fans would want your ground and shit travel arrangements and not once have I heard anyone at a match wish our ground was improved.It is all internet bollocks.
Maybe I'm imagining things when I read the Selhurst Park Redevelopment thread on GPD.
But then again you are the man of facts so who am I to argue.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:20 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Maybe I'm imagining things when I read the Selhurst Park Redevelopment thread on GPD.
I said at the ground not on Internet forums . Believe it or not I have a few pints ,go to the ground ,watch a usually shit game of football and then go for a few more pints.I enjoy being in the LH and having been to every other premier league ground I can't think of one end I would want replicated at Selhurst. Not once , as I have said before , has anyone in my earshot wished for a new ground.I am sure there are some though.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Thing is Wiggers you of all clubs should know the hurdles and barriers involved in getting planning permission. The site at SP is very complicated due to third party involvement, I am sure the powers that Be are working hard to get the issues resolved but its a long Old process. Yes I know you were just responding

Old 14-11-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Thing is Wiggers you of all clubs should know the hurdles and barriers involved in getting planning permission. The site at SP is very complicated due to third party involvement, I am sure the powers that Be are working hard to get the issues resolved but its a long Old process. Yes I know you were just responding

I wouldn't know this as having only followed the club since 2011 and previous to that I followed the fortunes of Worthing RFC.
Rugby has always been my 2nd passion behind chess.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
I wouldn't know this as having only followed the club since 2011 and previous to that I followed the fortunes of Worthing RFC.
Rugby has always been my 2nd passion behind chess.
You are in good company then

Old 14-11-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
I said at the ground not on Internet forums . Believe it or not I have a few pints ,go to the ground ,watch a usually shit game of football and then go for a few more pints.I enjoy being in the LH and having been to every other premier league ground I can't think of one end I would want replicated at Selhurst. Not once , as I have said before , has anyone in my earshot wished for a new ground.I am sure there are some though.
You're nearly getting back to you old self with that post.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:33 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
You're nearly getting back to you old self with that post.
Too many words.Pointless anyway as you will never admit we have the better ground.

Twinned with MK Dons