Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Has anyone seen/bought one of those tv fox things on facebook?Square antenna that you fix on the wall and allegedly gets lots of tv channels free.
a two second search of "fox antenna" on facebook brought up this thread.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

On that basis I'd avoid.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:26 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Has anyone seen/bought one of those tv fox things on facebook?Square antenna that you fix on the wall and allegedly gets lots of tv channels free.
No point with a decent iptv provider
Old 11-11-2017, 11:34 AM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You would have to be fairly stupid to believe this would work.

I can sell you a ariel that picks up over 50 uk channels if you want
Old 13-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used Show Box this morning to watch some tv on my phone during my commute. Much less clunky than Kodi. I'll try adding it to the firestick too. I use perfect player for live sports instead of Kodi already (input from Streamcenter) so along with this I could see me only using Kodi for catch up sports.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 13-11-2017, 03:50 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
I used Show Box this morning to watch some tv on my phone during my commute. Much less clunky than Kodi. I'll try adding it to the firestick too. I use perfect player for live sports instead of Kodi already (input from Streamcenter) so along with this I could see me only using Kodi for catch up sports.
Do you get sportscenter on perfect player, input from streamcenter? I canít get it for some reason.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do you mean all the sports channels? If so, yes it works really well.

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 14-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Does anyone know whether can you watch reruns of PL games on Sports Donkey?
Old 14-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Only on kodi jasper. Football highlights or something.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 14-11-2017, 09:27 PM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
They have a section for it although I don't think it's working at the moment. Couldn't tell you whether it ever has tbh I've never used it.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Vive La Revolution

Show Box works ok on the Firestick but you need to also install toggle mouse to be able to navigate it.

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 15-11-2017, 08:18 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Anyone have an issue (using Sports Donkey but also with other addons) whereby you're watching and then suddenly the stream cuts, goes to menu and says something similar to 'error, check log' at the top of the screen and then won't open another stream. Have to then go out of Kodi for a minute and go back in and then often it will work again?
Old 15-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

Just checked this and it works for football replays. Just need to win the odd game now

Old 15-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Vive La Revolution

Sounds like Covenant and some other stuff is gone To view the link you have to Register or Login

www.bensheroestrust.org

Old 15-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Its still working atm.. just finished stranger things 2.. maybe it just wont get updated ala exodus.

Old 15-11-2017, 08:57 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Sounds like Covenant and some other stuff is gone To view the link you have to Register or Login
will still work just not able to download the repo so if you already have it dont delete it
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Just gone onto my cheap V88 box and into Play store but canít find BBC iPlayer? Do Android not allow iPlayer? Itís on my Sony tv which is an android device so a bit confused.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
will still work just not able to download the repo so if you already have it dont delete it
...and today of all days my box decides it doesn't want to turn on.