Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-11-2017, 01:03 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Yes definitely the upper blocks.

The best seats in my opinion are in A3 nearest to the West brom support. You are also behind the goal in this block rather than off to the side, these tickets will be sold last though as the box office fills up the stand from the other side first (A1 and A4 first).
Thanks
Old 14-11-2017, 01:10 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Basic research involves looking up the extent of the controlled parking zone on the Islington Council website, making a note of where the zone ends, and parking in the first road outside that zone. Approx 12 minutes walk. Glad that most people don't make the effort to do the same of course.
I have always found the easiest way to get away from the emirates if heading back towards central london for home or train stations is to get a bus rather than the tube. A short walk to highbury grove/park and you can jump on a 19 that takes you to central london and doesn't take long at all. I am always amazed how empty the busses are despite a match having just finished.

Leaving stamford bridge is very easy by tube if you just walk through brompton cemetry and up to earls court. Never seems to be many around there after the match.

Wembley is easier by tube, the way they get wembley park going after a game has always amazed me. Left on full time on sunday and just walked straight onto a platform and onto a train.

West ham I tend to walk back through the park which is pleasant enough and head for Leyton tube (admitedly a bit of a walk but a nice one for the most part). Either that or i head for victoria park and get a bus back towards bethnal green.

I am yet to find a convenient bloody way to get away from spurs to be honest.

Palace is limited if heading back to london. I tend to go for thornton heath but the trains are packed stoppers and its often slow progress.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:11 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes definitely the upper blocks.

The best seats in my opinion are in A3 nearest to the West brom support. You are also behind the goal in this block rather than off to the side, these tickets will be sold last though as the box office fills up the stand from the other side first (A1 and A4 first).
usual waiting game for the decent blocks to come up.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:15 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
West brom instruct the Palace box office to sell in this order to be fair. But yes its a pain in the arse. If I was just after 2 tickets I would have waited but I needed to get 9 so thought best to sort them early.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:39 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep, couldn't be bothered to wait this time so went ahead and got them, must be the only event where you get penalised by buying early.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yup!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 14-11-2017, 05:18 PM

wrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't sell out last season for WBA only worry waiting is they suddenly take reduced allocation and tickets have gone spose box office judge it on how selling depending on Brighton away and next few home games go could effect how many travel just a guess I would say 2200 2500ish
Old 14-11-2017, 05:53 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I personally like a bit of both.. hence why I rate chelsea as the best overall. Old style ground for atmosphere but in a great part of london for grabbing some lunch and a drink before and after. All a stones throw from civilisation. Certainly puts the cherry's or the prince of wales followed by a slow stopper to victoria to shame.
Where is the Prince of Wales?
Old 14-11-2017, 05:56 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have always found the easiest way to get away from the emirates if heading back towards central london for home or train stations is to get a bus rather than the tube. A short walk to highbury grove/park and you can jump on a 19 that takes you to central london and doesn't take long at all. I am always amazed how empty the busses are despite a match having just finished.

Leaving stamford bridge is very easy by tube if you just walk through brompton cemetry and up to earls court. Never seems to be many around there after the match.

Wembley is easier by tube, the way they get wembley park going after a game has always amazed me. Left on full time on sunday and just walked straight onto a platform and onto a train.

West ham I tend to walk back through the park which is pleasant enough and head for Leyton tube (admitedly a bit of a walk but a nice one for the most part). Either that or i head for victoria park and get a bus back towards bethnal green.

I am yet to find a convenient bloody way to get away from spurs to be honest.

Palace is limited if heading back to london. I tend to go for thornton heath but the trains are packed stoppers and its often slow progress.
I always walk from St Pancras to Arsenal and back. Half hour walk down the Caledonian Road and there are some good pubs around half way that let away fans in. With Spurs I do Northumberland Park to Stratford.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:29 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Listed as sold out. Surely not?
Old 14-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
from here To view the link you have to Register or Login

Same price on Trainline as well, Now it's 17.

Marlyebone to Brum return,Train takes 1h 48 mins up there and a bit longer back.

Also saves using Virgin out of Euston, Virgin seem to over sell their trains and you end up sitting on the floor or standing from recent experiences. Or just plain refuse to let you on because the train is full, as happened at Liverpool away.

It's all 1 tier at West brom.
There's absolutey no point using trainline over the Chiltern site as the price isn't going to be any different and trainline charges a booking fee. Always best to use the Train Operating Company website directly. Chiltern is great though, much more comfortable than Virgin and only marginally slower.

Best way to get to the ground and back again is via the tram, goes to both train stations. I was on the 17:30 out of New Street last year.

And yes, 'Upper' tier is better but there are no tiers as has been said it's just lower down or higher up

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 14-11-2017, 10:23 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Listed as sold out. Surely not?
Reduced allocation taken of 500 seats no doubt??

I would think (hope) that this is a mistake!
Old 14-11-2017, 10:35 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Reduced allocation taken of 500 seats no doubt??

I would think (hope) that this is a mistake!
I'm sure it's the usual situation of more tickets being uploaded. I wasn't aware that it actually gets listed as sold out though.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I'm sure it's the usual situation of more tickets being uploaded. I wasn't aware that it actually gets listed as sold out though.
Yeah, it shows sold out automatically when all the loaded tickets have gone. They'll load more in the morning.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Where is the Prince of Wales?
Sorry i might have the name wrong I was thinking of the grim pub on the end of thornton heath high street close to the mini roundabout not far from the ground. It might even be an "away" pub. I made the mistake of going there post match a few years back.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now it say its sold out!! Surely not????????

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 15-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Orange Fleecer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Now it say its sold out!! Surely not????????
A2/A5 now up and selling!

Old 15-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
A2/A5 now up and selling!
Just bought two in A2

Now need to wait until Monday for another two (1 ST and 1 not).
Old 15-11-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
There's absolutey no point using trainline over the Chiltern site as the price isn't going to be any different and trainline charges a booking fee. Always best to use the Train Operating Company website directly. Chiltern is great though, much more comfortable than Virgin and only marginally slower.

Best way to get to the ground and back again is via the tram, goes to both train stations. I was on the 17:30 out of New Street last year.

And yes, 'Upper' tier is better but there are no tiers as has been said it's just lower down or higher up
Just a quick point. If you turn up at Marylebone on the day without a train ticket and buy a day return get the return to the Hawthorns rather than Snow Hill or Moor St as it costs the same anyway. Those day tickets give you great flexibility.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:24 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Only 19 Marleybone to Hawthorns advanced saver return....