Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-11-2017, 09:39 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Christian Eriksen deserves to be at the world cup lets be honest, outstanding player.
He´s a Spurs ****
Old 14-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Christian Eriksen deserves to be at the world cup lets be honest, outstanding player.
This is true tbf.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 14-11-2017, 09:46 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
He´s a Spurs ****
Until hes playing for Denmark, then that sin is forgotten!
Old 14-11-2017, 09:47 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
This is true tbf.

Unlucky mate, and to the other proper Irish fans on the BBS.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:48 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Sorry to the Irish contigent on here.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:49 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Disappointing qualifying from the home nations and Ireland TBH.

Lots of hope, and lots of nearly men. But just England again.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:50 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Sorry to the Irish contigent on here.
Echo that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 14-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Cheers you lot.

Waited 16 years, another four won't hurt... much!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 14-11-2017, 09:56 PM

My bestest mate in Chile supports both Irish teams. He will be gutted. I will have to help him drown his sorrows. He will come along and watch England though, probably in an Argie shirt.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Cheers you lot.

Gutting with that early lead. Looked like the possibility of a famous night.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:59 PM
criostal lùchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Cheers you lot.

16 years? Try 20

And I was there in St Etienne shouting at Jukebox to throw me his shinnies during the lap of “honour”.

Beginning to think my kids might never see Scotland at a major tournament...
Old 14-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Yep, even with bearing in mind it's not reciprocated I always want all home nations to go to the world cup, I was a bit happy when Wales failed and cheered as they cheered at our misery but that being said they did give it a much better go than we did.

Yep, Sorry to the Irish contingent on here.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:12 PM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yea to the scandanavians, 2 great results this week
Old 14-11-2017, 10:20 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotland's No9 View Post
16 years? Try 20

And I was there in St Etienne shouting at Jukebox to throw me his shinnies during the lap of “honour”.

Beginning to think my kids might never see Scotland at a major tournament...
For a small nation Scotland have produced some wonderful players in the past, Law,Baxter and Dalglish are examples , somehow that looks to have dried up perhaps one of the few in Scottish football that looks to have that bit extra is Tierney.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:08 PM

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just seen the result. Shit. Sounds like the Republic got raped at home pretty bad.

Old 14-11-2017, 11:15 PM

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Highlights (warning: XXX content. Rape scenes. NSFW.)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-11-2017, 11:18 PM

Littlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was funny watching McClean leaving his foot in on a player only to then have Eriksen score on 2 occasions, dirty scumbag who I'm glad will be sat at home during the summer.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:37 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep, even with bearing in mind it's not reciprocated I always want all home nations to go to the world cup, I was a bit happy when Wales failed and cheered as they cheered at our misery but that being said they did give it a much better go than we did.

Yep, Sorry to the Irish contingent on here.
Sure the Irish will just love being considered a "home nation" by the English
Old 14-11-2017, 11:49 PM

Canute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by olly cromwell View Post
Yea to the scandanavians, 2 great results this week
Indeed!

What a great comeback. After not having qualified for a big tournament since 2012, it feels good to say we deserved it tonight!
Old 14-11-2017, 11:55 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Sure the Irish will just love being considered a "home nation" by the English
Les is French (if he was English he’d be called ”The”).