Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-05-2018, 08:21 AM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
West Ham away so I can put my new binoculars to use
Old 13-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
West Ham away so I can put my new binoculars to use

I actually stood next to couple on the old Stamford Bridge terrace who had a pair of binoculars with them. True story.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:00 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Just hope it's an away game because I'm otherwise engaged on the Saturday. Actually this will be the first time I don't mind if it's switched to a Sunday for TV coverage !
Old 13-05-2018, 09:07 AM
Probationary User

Big Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBig Gal was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
It’ll be Chelsea away and we’ll draw 2-2.
You heard it hear first��
Old 13-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post

I actually stood next to couple on the old Stamford Bridge terrace who had a pair of binoculars with them. True story.
There is a woman in the upper tier Galary who brings bino’s every game

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 16-05-2018, 03:56 PM

Bungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
None of the promoted teams
Bournemouth at home sounds good.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:16 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spurs away
Spurs Players might not be up to speed after world cup
Not sure if there new stadium would be ready for opening game but be good to be first opponents
Old 16-05-2018, 08:30 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalow View Post
None of the promoted teams
Bournemouth at home sounds good.
I do enjoy that most of this message board is currently made up of posts about how next season is the one where we truly push on and have a go for Europe, and yet even then we're still worried about playing Cardiff in the first game in case they might be more 'up for it'
Old 16-05-2018, 08:47 PM

Stonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Citeh away. Get it over and done with, may even catch them off guard and win 3-1!
Old 16-05-2018, 08:54 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Wankers at home please.

Get it out the way and catch them still on the beach.

I can’t believe we’ve never beaten them in the Premier league and that lot down the road have. Got to put that right ASAP.

We did beat them 2-1 away in the top division. We started the Fergie out chants and some home fans joined in !
Old 17-05-2018, 03:44 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Season always starts a bit early for me.. could do with a later start and a later finish. I am always away for the first couple of weeks of the season.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Since promotion, we have had

Tottenham (H) - L
Arsenal (A) - L
Norwich (A) - W
West Brom (H) - L
Huddersfield (H) - L

My guess would be an away match to one of the big 6. Be nice to start with a home win though.