Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-10-2018, 07:13 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Using a VPN will severely reduce your internet speed by as much as 90%.

If using a VPN then do a comparison of your internet speed with it turned on and then do the same test with it turned off.

You can use these two sites to check your internet speed :

Fast.com
Speedtest by OOKLA

90% ??? You're having a laugh. Choose a provider where you pick the location. Mine might drop by 10mb max.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:47 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog & Bull Bri View Post
Anyone know of a reliable iptv provider? Thanks
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-10-2018, 07:13 AM

Dog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDog & Bull Bri sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
ok thanks
Old 18-10-2018, 10:40 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I think a few of them still provide links if you have real debrid configured for them.
My Real Debrid has probably run out. Which might show. I was understanding as long as I didn't try and update/uninstall, that Placenta would continue to work until it broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
Think Things have moved on. The guy that originally made genesis/exodus has just brought out a new one called exodus redux which looks quite good so far
That's good to hear, life in Kodi goes on. Only add-on worth having.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I still use kodi frequently. Placenta working treat, and so is exodus

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 19-10-2018, 10:10 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Regardless of what speed internet you have many devices including Android TV boxes can only handle a maximum of 100mbps being input into them as that is the limit of their hardware.
These devices are not designed to deal with super-fast fibre optic broadband in excess of 100mbps and that is why running a speed test will give sub 100mbps results even if you have a high speed internet package.

This speed limitation can also apply to PC's and Laptops unless they have hardware to cope with high speed connections.

An Xbox One can cope with high speed internet connection due to its hardware.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:09 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_appletart View Post
I still use kodi frequently. Placenta working treat, and so is exodus
Yep - Placenta was just the job last night, although only looked briefly. My RD account still on as well.... just had to re-authorise.

Will look at Exodus redux. It's just I have trouble downloading the zip file and prefer loading it from a repository.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:12 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Do you need a VPN and Real Debrid to use Placenta and Exodus on Kodi?
Old 19-10-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Do you need a VPN and Real Debrid to use Placenta and Exodus on Kodi?
I 'think' its based on your ISP - but I did have to. And still have it. Use IPVanish, cos I can have it on my phone, as was in China earlier in the year.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Thinking of installing Kodi again for the first time in about 2 years I think.

Anyone recommend any builds?

Is Placenta the Exodus replacement? What add ons are worth having now?
Old Today, 04:18 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
durex build kodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Thinking of installing Kodi again for the first time in about 2 years I think.

Anyone recommend any builds?

Is Placenta the Exodus replacement? What add ons are worth having now?
Recommend the durex build they actually update it. Has cache clearing etc built in that speeds kodi up. Most of the addons work they auto install and others are available to install. Would also add getting real debrid for better links

Old Today, 04:50 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
Recommend the durex build they actually update it. Has cache clearing etc built in that speeds kodi up. Most of the addons work they auto install and others are available to install. Would also add getting real debrid for better links

Thanks - I'll check it out.